+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The video

The video

Of Sturgeons stormtroopers attacking that family in their own home then knocking over the daughter with epilepsy......didnae take long did it.

We shouldn't just push for every single freedom and liberty back it should be put into law that these types of measures cannot be implemented again.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Of Sturgeons stormtroopers attacking that family in their own home then knocking over the daughter with epilepsy......didnae take long did it.

We shouldn't just push for every single freedom and liberty back it should be put into law that these types of measures cannot be implemented again.
    Watched a three part programme on iPlayer this morning - The Rise Of The Nazis. Not a million miles away from what we're seeing now.

As I've said before we'll soon be required to carry a certificate that says we've been vaccinated. We'll be routinely stopped in the street by brown uniformed people who will make a terse demand for 'papers'. Those who fail to comply with the requirement to be vaccinated will be 'concentrated' in remote camps where they'll have time to consider how they've behaved before either complying or being shot in the back of the head; all for the greater good of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Watched a three part programme on iPlayer this morning - The Rise Of The Nazis. Not a million miles away from what we're seeing now.

As I've said before we'll soon be required to carry a certificate that says we've been vaccinated. We'll be routinely stopped in the street by brown uniformed people who will make a terse demand for 'papers'. Those who fail to comply with the requirement to be vaccinated will be 'concentrated' in remote camps where they'll have time to consider how they've behaved before either complying or being shot in the back of the head; all for the greater good of course.
    Any kidding aside, I said months ago it was like something from 30’s Germany, I also wonder what the media response would have been had it been a black family

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Any kidding aside, I said months ago it was like something from 30’s Germany, I also wonder what the media response would have been had it been a black family
    I wasn't kidding.

I think those of us capable of independent thought have seen this coming for some time. Some will deny these things are happening whilst claiming those that say they are happening are Covid Deniers. I've been called a Covid Denier for suggesting the NHS is stressed because of years of government cuts and sell offs and not because of Covid.

It'll be the camps for me I'm afraid.

Keep saying it......tier system for evermore or threat of it being implemented and lockdowns every winter......this is where we are heading especially in Scotland.

My 3 gripes with how they have handled this is lockdowns just don't work and they have no place in free societies, the economic damage for this experiment (We are surely now looking at generations) and the freedom and liberty aspect.

Ave age of death 83, deaths with no underlying still less than 400.

Protection of those most vulnerable yes, ruining business, lives, livliehoods, physical and mental health....no.

Only good thing that can come out off the lockdown is.................

.........I’m struggling to come up with anything

Average age of Covid death is 83.

Deaths of people with positive tests are less than 1%, and that includes underlying and no underlying causes.

Average life expectancy in Scotland is 77.1 years - average life expectancy in Glasgow is 71.6 years.

There are many much more lethal things around than Covid, but I suppose none of them are justifiable cause for a Tik Tok video, or guard of honour for anyone that gets better, by stressed NHS staff.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)