+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come On You Lambs.....

Come On You Lambs.....

With a starting line up that no one has any idea about and a lower league team to play what are people’s thoughts?

Let’s be optimistic-

4-3 Win for the Rams

Sneak through on penalties

These lambs are so young as to need to be infused with glucocorticoids

2-0 the the Lambs!

I know nothing about either team as individuals but Chorley will be battle-hardened and I fear a hammering - won’t stop me cheering the lambs to the last though

As it looks like a number of under 18's are likely to be involved and they will be facing seasoned pro's who, as Andy says, are battle hardened then one hopes they come away with all their body parts intact!
    Sorry, but a heavy defeat looms but I will also cheer every minute for them.
    Good luck, young uns,

Fortunately Chorley is famous for cotton rather than wool. Unfortunately I suspect a 3-1 defeat but if we win our next Championship match and something happens with this bloody takeover...who cares?
    To echo mac and AF...good luck to the ‘young uns’, but we’ve all got more important things to worry about.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 08-01-2021 at 01:55 PM.

That’s cruel. Looked like the Chorley scorer was offside

I expected more to be honest

Didn't expect much, and have got less. I think we can see why Duncan hasn't got anywhere near first team squad - cue 2nd half hat trick!

Just too lightweight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)