+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Guilty.
    Name:  j.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  36.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Sound. You keep thinking that. 👍🏼

My point still stands. These players went seven games at then end of the season and only managed one win. Why then, we should be expected to 'batter' Premiership teams with almost the same team, I'm not sure.

I will, I wasn't far wrong at all last season, after the play off pen defeat I put a post up that evening and it went kinda as I said /hoped despite taking some stick at the time for looking at the bigger picture, there's is no doubt we'd have picked up again to see out the season well

I can think that and still agree with your second paragraph, that's why I've been seeing the positives in the defensive and irritating formation we are enduring this season, we had an unexpected manager change and only confirmed as defo being in the prem three weeks before kick off, we are doing OK on our return, not losing that many helps the feeling of course

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Name:  j.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  36.8 KB
    That's FN brilliant mate but we really need to...

1. Stop the poems.

2 Stop the youtube videos.

3 Stop the daft photies.

4 Stop the Toyah singalong's.

5 Stop posting ST FN Mirren tributes.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    and the constant stream of Dees putting their tuppence-worth in on Utd related topics.
    What exactly constitutes a constant stream? I suppose one if we are on about fun fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    What exactly constitutes a constant stream? I suppose one if we are on about fun fans.
    Correct TTT .... the constant stream of............. hmm......................... ANE!!!

Fair enuff GB.... but as for #4 NAE CHANCE ....................

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That's FN brilliant mate but we really need to...

1. Stop the poems.

2 Stop the youtube videos.

3 Stop the daft photies.

4 Stop the Toyah singalong's.

5 Stop posting ST FN Mirren tributes.
    NO WAY - I vote against this idea 🤣

[QUOTE=tHeArAb;39673480]"United Mad: plenty activity on there but it seems to just end up in boys reciting made up poems, posting youtube videos of ****e and the constant stream of Dees putting their tuppence-worth in on Utd related topics".

That would be folk on their own forum, stir crazy , nearly in full lockdoon, trying to lighten up the mood with a wee bit banter etc? Also contributing some really good opinions on serious futba and non futba issues? Nah.... that really is patheTEK.

Might.... have to agree on the "constant stream" oh Peter tho

Kiddin' Pedro.... get ower tae TEK and tell it like it iz

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Fair enuff GB.... but as for #4 NAE CHANCE ....................
    Right ok Toyah can remain but i'm gonna do a week of tactics,formation's,stats and analysis to give this board a more professional look.

I quite like the TEK forum and tek seems a nice level headed lad and he's done well putting it together but there are a few posters on there that are quite snobbish about MAD. I don't post on it but do enjoy some of their topics and their off topic stuff but the music stuff seems to have disappeared like a good few of their posters which is a shame really. Really miss thon Dyce Arab

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)