+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    "United Mad: plenty activity on there but it seems to just end up in boys reciting made up poems, posting youtube videos of ****e and the constant stream of Dees putting their tuppence-worth in on Utd related topics".

GUNBOAT how do you plead? 😂

Is there someone on there who is a sort of message board reviewer?.Like what Barry Norman used to do on films?.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I quite like the TEK forum and tek seems a nice level headed lad and he's done well putting it together but there are a few posters on there that are quite snobbish about MAD. I don't post on it but do enjoy some of their topics and their off topic stuff but the music stuff seems to have disappeared like a good few of their posters which is a shame really. Really miss thon Dyce Arab
    Did Affshore no get banned?,i posted a couple of times as i like TEK but somebody on there really did not like my input so i did not stay very long.

Consultants and surgeons, with a few Uni lecturers thrown in. Against... Windee cleanirz, mascots and plumbers. No comparison.

Still prefer Mad tho..............

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Consultants and surgeons, with a few Uni lecturers thrown in. Against... Windee cleanirz, mascots and plumbers. No comparison.

Still prefer Mad tho..............
    If you get hauled up for your theirs,theres or theyres most of our posters should remain on hear,here here!!.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If you get hauled up for your theirs,theres or theyres most of our posters should remain on hear,here here!!.
    Seened what yi did there..... The Grammir polis normally respond when they have jist been beatid in an discussion/argument...usually with an... "and by the way" . Some folk post in text speak, some in Dundeneez, some very elequ, elaqu,eliqu.... clever indeed.

It's (hope that's correct) not an exam... just a forum for futba banter. Long may the MAD be the ingin' bajeez oh thon internet...

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Did Affshore no get banned?,i posted a couple of times as i like TEK but somebody on there really did not like my input so i did not stay very long.
    Couple of things about TEKs forum. Most of them slag off UnitedMad. The poster who said what he did seems to forget that all posts go on the same page here whereas they have indexed pages full of off topic stuff.

I would say over here we have a very wide range of posters, new and old and a much broader range of opinions. That forum has a wee core of about 5 regular posters and they like to keep it that way. They don't welcome outsiders. You'll see new posters there occasionally but they dont stay long, they're not made welcome by the 5 or 6 regular long term posters. To me it's a bit of a backwater.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Couple of things about TEKs forum. Most of them slag off UnitedMad. The poster who said what he did seems to forget that all posts go on the same page here whereas they have indexed pages full of off topic stuff.

I would say over here we have a very wide range of posters, new and old and a much broader range of opinions. That forum has a wee core of about 5 regular posters and they like to keep it that way. They don't welcome outsiders. You'll see new posters there occasionally but they dont stay long, they're not made welcome by the 5 or 6 regular long term posters. To me it's a bit of a backwater.
    Quite like Tekel site. Good flicking through the 3 sites to see who has latest gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    Quite like Tekel site. Good flicking through the 3 sites to see who has latest gossip.
    Tek slightly different as the guy tek quite actively runs it. Every board has its place imo

I’d only go on tek or on here - on here mostly.

I quite like the way conversations here can develop and veer a bit off course, with GB poems sometimes involved 👍🏻

There is a good lot of humour and reasonable debate on united mad that doesn’t get out of hand too often

Wouldn’t ever go on any other boards than those personally

Can be good to see the way opinions can differ over players etc

It’s amazing but I’d say most Arabs don’t actually agree on most things.

Take one player and you’ll get a 100 different opinions - Mcmullan was a good example

Never met him but TEK seems like a sound lad (for a weegie).

I would say over here we have a very wide range of posters, new and old and a much broader range of opinions. That forum has a wee core of about 5 regular posters and they like to keep it that way. They don't welcome outsiders. You'll see new posters there occasionally but they dont stay long, they're not made welcome by the 5 or 6 regular long term posters. To me it's a bit of a backwater.[/QUOTE]

Cough cough, sounds familiar. Trees and woods come to mind. 😁😁

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)