+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Next season and the season after and so on, once we're an established Premiership club with Premiership quality players, I'll join you. But right now, with the absolute sh*te that is sprinkled throughout our team and a squad of players who in the end struggled to get a single win over most of the teams in the Championship, I'll take survival without giving a f*ck who is above us. Size of club matters not a jot when you're running with players barely good enough for the league you're in.

FWIW one win in five for your Buddies now. One could be forgiven for thinking their purple patch is well & truly over.
    They are not my buddies but you are,sorry the bedsit boiler blew up and i took it out on United as everyone was in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    And the real fact is we cantered it to a lead that no one was pulling back as they were all beating each other and never got the chance to come out of our wee poor spell ( 1 win 2 defeats the rest draws), there were reasons for the dip in form, one of them was we were so far infront and a few injuries abs be played introduced why Stanton leaving plus the hibs Cup tie/replay distraction

I had no doubt we would finish on a high and regain form but covid prevented that, just like I had no doubt we would hit the ground running and win the league last year after the play off penalty defeat to St Mirren, I was right about that
    Sound. You keep thinking that. 👍🏼

My point still stands. These players went seven games at then end of the season and only managed one win. Why then, we should be expected to 'batter' Premiership teams with almost the same team, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    They are not my buddies but you are,sorry the bedsit boiler blew up and i took it out on United as everyone was in bed.
    😂😂

Thanks G. 🧡🖤

😂😂

Thanks G. 🧡🖤
    PS. hope you got the boiler sorted. 😉

I wish my boiler would blow me. She googled shedboy1971 and found out about he sister - fvcksake

PS. hope you got the boiler sorted. ��
    The bedsit boiler was in bits,
    but i was watching Toyah's tits,
    i am now another hundred light,
    but at least we'll have hot water tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I wish my boiler would blow me. She googled shedboy1971 and found out about he sister - fvcksake
    Have you seen Yeatsie boys post from last night?,right up your street mate,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The bedsit boiler was in bits,
    but i was watching Toyah's tits,
    i am now another hundred light,
    but at least we'll have hot water tonight.
    The poems need to stop mate. The humour police on TEK don't like them.

"United Mad: plenty activity on there but it seems to just end up in boys reciting made up poems, posting youtube videos of ****e and the constant stream of Dees putting their tuppence-worth in on Utd related topics".

GUNBOAT how do you plead? 😂

"United Mad: plenty activity on there but it seems to just end up in boys reciting made up poems, posting youtube videos of ****e and the constant stream of Dees putting their tuppence-worth in on Utd related topics".

GUNBOAT how do you plead? ��
    Guilty.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)