+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's a wierd one. Been quite mild today but supposed to hit - 4'c through the night and -3'c tomorrow for kick off.
    Took me to ko to realise the match tonight is in Glasgow not in Embra

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Took me to ko to realise the match tonight is in Glasgow not in Embra
    I never even picked you up on it either. 🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone understand those odds tomorrow. Still United at long odds. We are at home !!

Bit of needle to this now given all the aggro about the call off and them making accusations against us.

Come on United !!!

Would be nice to get closer to Livi and Hibs - who from tonight are not that good a side. Feel they have been lucky in early part of season and will not be in top 4 now Livi are on fire

There is something odd about the odds & I was certain they would have been altered from Saturday's postponement.But they haven't moved. I think I might have the answer cos the odds are not 'right'. If you go on Oddschecker which is a definitive guide to all odds they actually have St J as the home team. Could this be an explanation? I don't know, probably not, bookies don't make mistakes. But the bottom line is St J are odds on and we're as long as 17/5 which I am sorry but it means we're due to lose tonight.

7/2 ladbrokes online
    Defo up to date as just changed to 18/5
    Last edited by Henrys Hall; 12-01-2021 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    There is something odd about the odds & I was certain they would have been altered from Saturday's postponement.But they haven't moved. I think I might have the answer cos the odds are not 'right'. If you go on Oddschecker which is a definitive guide to all odds they actually have St J as the home team. Could this be an explanation? I don't know, probably not, bookies don't make mistakes. But the bottom line is St J are odds on and we're as long as 17/5 which I am sorry but it means we're due to lose tonight.
    I agree Bookies tend not to get their assessment of risks wrong - they know things.

I bet the bookies has some idea Celtic would have a reasonable side out last night as the odds reflected. They tend to get things right.

Betfair is an exchange and it also has us really long odds at 4.7 which is almost 4/1 !!

Can’t understand it with St J away form. Our injuries and suspensions with Fuchs etc should not be such a big deal.

Just hope we can prove them wrong tonight

A reminder of the 45 minute tribute to wee Jum is on DUTV tonight at 17:30pm.

No word of an inspection, so game on!!

I have just been given the Jim McLean special commemorative programme for tonight's game,its a fitting tribute and very well done to the club and the people who produced it.

Sky Sports reporting McNulty & Edwards 'should return'.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    But the bottom line is St J are odds on and we're as long as 17/5 which I am sorry but it means we're due to lose tonight.
    Aye and the Fun were 1/12 to beat the Rose without extra time and when the 4 min injury time board went up , Rose were 1/12

As a United backer you're getting bigger odds than you should so keep the faith

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)