+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Our fans seem to love this lad but I haven't rated him any time I've seen him. Slow, ponderous, indecisive at times. It's a no from me.
    agreed Stokey, im yet to see it mate, early days though of course...

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Sunday Park football pretty much sums it up. Lots of panicky punts to no one.

As for Dillo, I like his analysis of the game.
    Yes. I think Sean Dillon was great.

The midfield is definitely where we need improving from tonight. Both as to control, dig, passing and creativity

Got to say also Benj was amazing again - without him we would have lost. Couple of times I though they’d scored but he pulled off saves

Liam Smith was great but he should have shot or crossed when at edge of box at end

I love Dillion, the chunt thats trying to hard seriously boils my piss, ken!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Controversial maybe but I don't get the United media obsession with Dillon. He talks far too much I'm fed up with him. He can f uck off along with Dave suck my teeth in Hill and that embarrassing commentator. How can the commentary team make a United fan so F Ucking Angry??

As to the match I'm just as angry. 2 points dropped, 5 at the back starting line up, no composure on the ball anywhere. If we play football we beat them. But we haven't got any midfielders who can put a foot on the ball and calm it down. We just play it away far too quickly.

Great 2 goals but that's about it in 94 minutes of Sunday park football. Bit of a Victor Meldrew meltdown here.
    You have just witnessed a wonder goal fae 53 yards,
    cmon tae phuck Stokie you're being a wee bitty hard,
    we were shyte at the back it was clear for all to see,
    but LOA has just scored the best goal ever seen in Dundee.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

The midfield is definitely where we need improving from tonight. Both as to control, dig, passing and creativity

Got to say also Benj was amazing again - without him we would have lost. Couple of times I though they’d scored but he pulled off saves

Liam Smith was great but he should have shot or crossed when at edge of box at end
    Sean Dillon was a master of failure in some of our worst ever teams. I don't mind his analysis in small doses, a bit like his football but he's taking over and talking far too much.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Too right GB that goal was SPECIAL and should be remembered for a long time.

Hope we keep LOA as long as possible as he is one helluva player, the absolute real deal

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

We all love Benji but he got nutmegged for first goal. Thats a no no any part of the park

Midfield a real problem area for us , they always make it a battle , guys like Harkes and Powers no good enough

to be fair after about 30 mins i think I just became acclimatised to the commentator like you do a car alarm that's been going off for half an hour. He's fine as a presenter.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    It was a wonder goal, completely agree but that is 2 points dropped tonight. Starting with 3 CB'S v them, it's not like they're Juventus ffs. No, very annoyed tonight.

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)