+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    And that ****ing idiot is doing commentary tonight. Might listen in silence tonight
    I was about to switch the volume down but after a while I began to like it. I thought the other two helped well. Alastair Heather's Aberdeen accent is a bit put on at times I grant you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I was about to switch the volume down but after a while I began to like it. I thought the other two helped well. Alastair Heather's Aberdeen accent is a bit put on at times I grant you.
    The board is graced tonight we Jim Jam,
    mair famous than the rapper will.i.am
    to be honest thon yank gets on meh thrupenny bits,
    and he's never had a virus thread we half a million hits.

FACT with a WASC.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The board is graced tonight we Jim Jam,
    mair famous than the rapper will.i.am
    to be honest thon yank gets on meh thrupenny bits,
    and he's never had a virus thread we half a million hits.

FACT with a WASC.
    Mentioned in Dispatches:

famous indeed now the Boat has included me in a verse.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Giving away sloppy goals is our achilles heel and if we defended the high balls better then we win that game.
    Yeah, we missed Edwards who is really good in the air.

I never really read too much into things like this, but did anyone noticed Shankland last night? He didn't even crack a smile, never mind celebrate, after he scored probably the best goal of his life.

Shanks goal definitely goal of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I never really read too much into things like this, but did anyone noticed Shankland last night? He didn't even crack a smile, never mind celebrate, after he scored probably the best goal of his life.
    It's not surprising really though is it? Probably sold on being told we were going to build a team around/compliment him, then our new manager realises a lot of that team ain't quite good enough to do this , so changes tactics completely, which in turn alienates one of the best strikers playing in Scotland just now.

I thought his overall game last night was really good, and was happy to see him link up and bring others in to the game. He has more than one string to his bow. But............. even last night him and Nicky seemed to be getting played behind Louis. I thought it was working well , but (again) if you're meant to be the main man you're meant to be treated like the main man.

Didn't notice the soor pus last night, as I had jumped up, skelt my beer, haidird my PC screen (beh mistake) and stood ah ower meh shoartie and cheese, (still left fae noo year) coz due to lockdoon, never got a furst fut!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Not disputing what you saw but he was interviewed on the Scottish news and he seemed happy enough.

Is there even a picture of Shanks with a smile anywhere from anytime?

Quote Originally Posted by Orjan11 View Post
    Shanks goal definitely goal of the season.
    The two best goals this season have both been by him.

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)