+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Leaving manager’s eleven v DHB

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    10 penalties and 8 red cards since 2016 v The Rangers alone. No matter what you think of refs and conspiracy, that’s shocking and a big issue that the club need to sort out ourselves!
    Interesting to see how you think we can sort it OURSELVES. We have the whole Scottish Football establishment (including the b'stards in the black) bending and stretching every rule to not just accommodate the scum but ease their path to their first trophy. Why are they even here in the first place when the rules said they needed 3 years of accounts but had exactly none?Look at their accounts and the losses EVERY year, yet the establishment does nothing re fair play. Why? Because their aim is the scum winning. One club, who are still being punished for challenging and winning in the 80's, cannot beat the establishment alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I knew someone would have the stats available! Any idea what the same stats are against Celtic? That's a crazy number against Rangers in what must be about 18 matches in that period of time?
    5 penalties and 6 red cards against celtic in same period despite us barely putting in a tackle against them

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Interesting to see how you think we can sort it OURSELVES. We have the whole Scottish Football establishment (including the b'stards in the black) bending and stretching every rule to not just accommodate the scum but ease their path to their first trophy. Why are they even here in the first place when the rules said they needed 3 years of accounts but had exactly none?Look at their accounts and the losses EVERY year, yet the establishment does nothing re fair play. Why? Because their aim is the scum winning. One club, who are still being punished for challenging and winning in the 80's, cannot beat the establishment alone.
    No sure we’re on the same page.. There’s def a few decisions that have been very dodgy, that’s for sure. But I’m more meaning that even with this in mind, we still have an issue with our discipline in these big games. The players need to wisen up.

We as a club are absolute sh!tebags. We bent over backwards to help Celtic and the Govan lot have a strong influence and stranglehold on the game in this country. We take part in weirdo ceremonies sharing an old metal cup and drink wine whilst every other chunt from the opposition team at the ceremony has a guzzle before us. We now tell the world that our opponents have conducted themselves in a great manner whilst trying to prize one of our best players this season from us. Our manager is sh!tebag, our players are sh!tebags and our board are all talk and no action.
    Aberdeen were once a club we were very proud of, nowadays we are mostly ashamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Aberdeen were once a club we were very proud of, nowadays we are mostly ashamed of.
    Who is this "we" you talk of? It may be a surprise and an inconvenience to you but you do not speak for all Dons fans. This little group in this forum are far too negative and seem to thrive on each others negativity.

Who is this "we" you talk of? It may be a surprise and an inconvenience to you but you do not speak for all Dons fans. This little group in this forum are far too negative and seem to thrive on each others negativity.
    So much negativity...

Are you proud of the Dons nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Are you proud of the Dons nowadays?
    I'm a very proud Dons fan. Looking at some of the alternatives I'm very proud that I'm a proud Dons fan.

I've supported my team through extreme highs and extreme lows. There have been players I've thought great players and those I'd have been happy not to watch again. There's been managers I've thought good and those I've been happy to see leave.

Throughout, if their in my club, they've had my support. Positive encouragement certainly produces better results than crushing negativity.

Come on ewe redz.

Positive encouragement certainly produces better results than crushing negativity.
    I’ve seen no evidence to back this up whatsoever

I'm a very proud Dons fan. Looking at some of the alternatives I'm very proud that I'm a proud Dons fan.

I've supported my team through extreme highs and extreme lows. There have been players I've thought great players and those I'd have been happy not to watch again. There's been managers I've thought good and those I've been happy to see leave.

Throughout, if their in my club, they've had my support. Positive encouragement certainly produces better results than crushing negativity.

Come on ewe redz.

If you're the same vintage as me then we've certainly been lucky.

It's not the downs, it's the boredom that finishes you off.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast