+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving manager’s eleven v DHB

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I’d bring Logan on and go to back 4.

Lewis
    Logan Taylor Hoban considine
    Ferguson Campbell Hayes
    Wright
    Main or Cosgrove
    Well done Don spot on

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Well thats Main Subbed before he gets Sent off Logan on
    Who would have thought Main would be a ****e signing?

Milne is the biggest pr1ck in our History.

Phucking hate him.

Not sure how long I'll be able to stick the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Not sure how long I'll be able to stick the second half.
    It’s going to be painful.

Any potentially difficult games for the huns they get penalties, the other team get men sent off of both. Scottish fitba is really getting pointless

No point watching anymore, we’re just gonna spend all second half sitting off chasing shadows as usual & lumping balls up to nobody on the rare occasion we get a touch.

This is exactly why I’m done with these games now, they are just utterly pointless. 5 years since we beat them at home is laughable.

The only couple of times we got in behind the final ball or decision making has been unbelievably poor. We just don’t have the players and as for guys like Main - if AFC offer that another contract I’ll burn the stadium to the ground.

This is all our fault too. Milne ensured this would happen & also ensured there is not a thing we can do about it. He’ll be fuuckin delighted though. God I despise that cuunt.

There is just absolutely no point to our club (or any diddy tbf) bothering to play in this league. It’s just an utter waste of everyone’s time and money...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 10-01-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Why would it have been a red card - is it denying a goal scoring opportunity? RedTV suggesting Goldson was in the ref's ear (and seemed to take a long time for the card to come out)

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Any potentially difficult games for the huns they get penalties, the other team get men sent off of both. Scottish fitba is really getting pointless
    Getting?

The red card and penalty was technically the right decision but this just goes to show that football in general has completely lost the plot with everything to do with penalty awards and also anything to do with last man fouls, whether it be handball when your arm is just a bit away from your body or today when Hedges tried to jump out of the way of morelos trailing leg. The punishment is just completely disproportionate to the crime.

They need to throw the whole set of rules in the bin and start again

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast