+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving manager’s eleven v DHB

Leaving manager’s eleven v DHB

Our match against them tommorow at 3pm will again question the bottle of our team. Stuff the manager...he is on his way out so who cares about him as it’s the players who are the important ones. I hope they get the win against the huns whilst producing a performance to make us proud of our club. C’mon Aberdeen, let’s do this!
    2-zip us is my prediction.

Ace bantz min

What's DHB?

Deek's Hood Bros

Dirty Hun B'astards

Would be my guess but wtfdIk?

Just let’s get into the hun ****s. Their midfield is their strongest, so go and win that battle. Build on that and take your chances up front 2-0 AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Just let’s get into the hun ****s. Their midfield is their strongest, so go and win that battle. Build on that and take your chances up front 2-0 AFC.
    I can see McInnes going with cosgrove and main / big Ed and just pumping long balls to bypass the midfield.

I hope Wright and Hedges get the chance to play together from the start in behind 1 striker. I guess Campbell will come into the midfield with mccrorie missing.

I’d go...

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    Kennedy Ferguson Campbell Hayes
    Wright Hedges
    Edmondson

Leeds fans actually seem to rate Edmondson and he needs to make an impression before the loan spell is up, so I’d stick him in tomorrow and tell him this is his chance to show what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I can see McInnes going with cosgrove and main / big Ed and just pumping long balls to bypass the midfield.

I hope Wright and Hedges get the chance to play together from the start in behind 1 striker. I guess Campbell will come into the midfield with mccrorie missing.

I’d go...

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    Kennedy Ferguson Campbell Hayes
    Wright Hedges
    Edmondson

Leeds fans actually seem to rate Edmondson and he needs to make an impression before the loan spell is up, so I’d stick him in tomorrow and tell him this is his chance to show what he can do.
    We’re playing the scum so DM will be sh!tting himself.

Lewis
    Logan Hernandez Hoban Taylor Considine Leigh Hayes
    Ferguson Campbell Ojo

I’d pick

Lewis
    Logan Hoban Taylor Leigh
    Ferguson Hayes
    Hedges Wright Kennedy
    Main
    Last edited by ByeByeScum2012; 10-01-2021 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Just let’s get into the hun ****s. Their midfield is their strongest, so f*ck the midfield .... 4 up front and hoooofffbaaaallll!
    fify

OK ... let's up the ante/auntie here (Bobby Clark kens far Ah'm comin fae ) .... and get positive.

Ah'm enjoyin a fkn great bottle o' home made bramble an' date wine jis noo ... and tho Ah've only ever met two o' you radges personally, Ah'm up for sharin.

So .... first radge tae name the scorer o' the first Aiberdeen goal wins a bottle o' my bramble an' date wine.

Disclaimer 1. .... Ah'm nae postin it! ... if yer nae fae the toon, and dinna come intae toon, Ah'm happy tae hand ower by arrangement, tae any person ye might want tae delegate, at a central location .. like the Music Hall steps... in a fkn gift bag!

Disclaimer 2. ... I say Cosgrove .... so if it's Cosgrove, I win ma ain wine.

Bonus .... If your nominated first Dons scorer either scores a second, or is the scorer o' the winnin goal in a 1-0 'thriller', Ah'll throw in anither bottle o' wine.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast