+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Soccer Saturday

Soccer Saturday

I know this has been discussed on here before , but I’ve watched it today it’s dire. Regardless of the “Diversity “ issues, there no Humour, and it’s not entertaining.
    Jeff trying his best but there’s just nothing coming back. Dour. Some other channel needs to get on the ball with this and get the humour back.
    Is it like this on a Prem weekend?

Yes it is mate, don’t bother with it much anymore! The old crew had more in common so knew what they could get away with!
    But now we have different s3xes and ethnicities so at least Sky have ticked the boxes, their viewing figures will drop dramatically now and they will then replace Jeff rather than realising that what they had didn’t need changing!

Its shyte, pure boring shyte. Alan McInally and Kammy still like a craic but they're merely reporting from stadiums. Too many women on it, absolutely no craic or personality whatsoever. New guests are duds fecking boring

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Its shyte, pure boring shyte. Alan McInally and Kammy still like a craic but they're merely reporting from stadiums. Too many women on it, absolutely no craic or personality whatsoever. New guests are duds fecking boring
    First time for 12 months yesterday. Not just me then

Got to agree with the above.