+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest rumour....

Latest rumour....

Owners have approached Rotherham about ground sharing if they can’t sort out the dispute with the ..... other owners

Well I have absolutely no control over what the owners do or don't do and neither has anyone else .

What I can say is this , anyone who travels over there should this happen to attend apparently home games , purchases a ST or a match day ticket had better have a good think about it and their soul .

You go over there you've crossed a line with me and I will separate the owners from the team on an issue such as this .

I suspect there will be many more people who have exactly the same thoughts .

The only and the quickest way to return to the club back to Oakwell would be for nobody to attend games at the NYS what so ever , no match revenue , no ST's and a rent to pay , go figure ??? .

The teams progress on the field is neither here nor there under such circumstances .

Anyone and I mean anyone who signs up to the club over at the NYS I will make it my lifes work to make your decision HELL in every way I can .

You can count on it .

I'd have a good think about this and look what was achieved at Blackpool with their dispute with the owner before you swallow the keeping the club going rhetoric .

If the teams not at Oakwell , there is no club , it's shared with Rotherham .

The fecking second team in Rotherham , absorb that will you .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Owners have approached Rotherham about ground sharing if they can’t sort out the dispute with the ..... other owners
    The Unthinkable, if that happens “I’m out”

A long way to go this one in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    The Unthinkable, if that happens “I’m out”

A long way to go this one in my opinion.
    Just goes to show if true how much they know about the average Joe BFC punter .

Think about it right , absolutely nobody has walked through the turnstiles at Oakwell for nearly 10 months .

You ain't really taking anything away from us at this moment in time because the only thing that will ring a bell is to step inside Oakwell anytime soon and see our team walk out in the championship with 18k fans in the stadium .

Walking out at the NYS this August isn't going to cut it no matter how we've been starved of the real thing .

Your off your fecking heads to pull this shyte at this time in history .

You that own us may well be the citizens of anywhere but unfortunately for you this clubs support are the citizens of somewhere .

If you don't understand that then you really are fuqed .

I'd sooner be bottom of league two at Oakwell than top of the championship at the NYS and that is a solid fact personally .

You've had a divided support on your credentials thus far in to your tenure , try this shyte and you will unite the support against you I can guarantee it other than the usual non consequential ..... I have the words but I'll leave it .

Unite this town behind something and history ain't on your side and this club is the last thing standing to unite behind in today's world in this town .

You ain't nothing without us , you have nothing without us and you'll gain nothing without us .

Want to find out the hard way ???

Agree with everything that's been said. 3 years thuv bin here and they still dunt gerrit. The nivver will.

i go anyway or i use to go every other game our lass is a rotherham fan so we would go watch barnsley one week and if we was away wed watch rotherham the other if they was home.

animal would you be against a new stadium being built and just play at an away ground whilst its built because this idea is just what rotherham went thru not long ago.

would i watch the reds play at NYS yes i would if the price was rite but i wouldnt pay todays prices thats the reason i stopped going to home games and went to more away i just picked the certain home games.

To coin a phrase "I'm out."
    Agree with Animal.
    These guys dont know who they are messing with. Have they not read Barnsleys history.
    Do they not know how we deal with scabs. Coz thats what they will be considered.
    You move the team to NYS and theyll be more life Barnsley Crem than in that ground.
    We will never forget.

I am a barnsley fan I will support BFC wherever they play. After saying that, if i bought something I would expect to pay for it, now I dont know what the problem is with this and why the owners would need to ground share, but I understand that in order to redevelop oakwell they must own it, I would not spend millions on repairing a ground and having to pay rent on it

Conway will regard it as "good business" not paying the rent agreed to use Oakwell in an attempt to force the Crynes and the Council out of ownership of the stadium through lack of income. He cares little for the fans to even consider using NYS. Remember the approaches to Lancashire clubs on the same agenda ?

Summat's not reyt darn theear

Quote Originally Posted by redsarebest View Post
    I am a barnsley fan I will support BFC wherever they play. After saying that, if i bought something I would expect to pay for it, now I dont know what the problem is with this and why the owners would need to ground share, but I understand that in order to redevelop oakwell they must own it, I would not spend millions on repairing a ground and having to pay rent on it
    Not paying the amounts agreed to purchase the club at the agreed schedule and the rent issue are two separate cheeks of the same arseoyle---Conway

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast