+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DUFC Fundraiser in memory of Jim McLean

DUFC Fundraiser in memory of Jim McLean

An amazing £1893 (including gift aid) has already been raised by only SIXTY EIGHT supporters for the
    Dundee United/DUCT Fundraiser in memory of Jim McLean who are raising valuable funds for Alzheimer Scotland and Billy McNeill Fund as specially requested by Doris and the McLean family.

To join the 68 heroes, just click on the link and please don’t forget to add gift aid if you pay income tax as an extra 25% is clawed back from our Westminster government.

https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/inmemoryofJimMcLean

Arabest

I'm amazed that only 84 donations have reached a very creditable total raised so far of £2,000.00 + £375.00 Gift Aid

Surely thousands more Arabs tuning in to watch the Jim McLean Tributes on DUTV tonight might wish to express their thanks to Doris and the McLean family by making a modest contribution too?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    An amazing £1893 (including gift aid) has already been raised by only SIXTY EIGHT supporters for the
    Dundee United/DUCT Fundraiser in memory of Jim McLean who are raising valuable funds for Alzheimer Scotland and Billy McNeill Fund as specially requested by Doris and the McLean family.

To join the 68 heroes, just click on the link and please don’t forget to add gift aid if you pay income tax as an extra 25% is clawed back from our Westminster government.

Arabest
    £1893??? That a Derry number.....someone needs to donate £90 for it to be the perfect Wee Jum number!

Cmon guys get on and donate a couple of pounds. Anyone born before 1970 and like myself witnessed the great days pay double.!!!!!!

Thanks for the reminder. Brought me my first memories of football and thereafter my everlasting love of football. Delighted to add a donation having just finished reading the commemorative programme to my kids as a bedtime story!

Retired Arab you've been coming across as a bit of a stalker,
    the Bedsit's broke we betting and the Tynecastle walkers,
    but i'm going away to put everything just right,
    and i promise i will donate tonight.

Well done for putting up this thread mate,Arabest The Boat.

Ee aye, ee aye, ee aye, oh
    Up the Just Giving total we go;
    When we reach 5 thousand grand
    we'll say thanks tae Arabs on Utd MAD

You're a generous guy Gunboat.

Total now £2,235.00 + £416.25 Gift Aid + £2651.25

Last edited by Retired Arab; 13-01-2021 at 10:27 AM.

Glad to help out mate.The total definitely helped out by you putting up this thread as i and others don't do any other social media.

Thanks for the heads- up Retired Arab 👍

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)