+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Almost there.... takeover done!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    The frankly appalling DT site seems to be suggesting that a deal has been struck with Erik Alonso and No Limits Sports Ltd and is now awaiting EFL approval.
    Then again the DT commenting on the EFL is like the blind leading the blind so who knows?

Seems to be a 29 year old Spaniard with a very high opinion of himself who was rejected by Sheffield Wednesday. ‘Oh God’ indeed, Stenson.
    And so the story takes another turn. Let’s just hope this fellah doesn’t rebrand us, Cardiff style, into wearing red shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    And so the story takes another turn. Let’s just hope this fellah doesn’t rebrand us, Cardiff style, into wearing red shirts
    They'd never sell a home short ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    They'd never sell a home short ever again.
    I doubt Cardiff did. My daughters BF played for Cardiff futsal team and they bought their own kit rather than wear red

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Real Derby or Athletico County have a certain ring. Derby County CF perhaps?

Wayne Rooney's Real Derby AFC

Another director of the company suppsoedly taking over is listed as being one Tajinderpal Sumal. Who? I hear you say.

Sumal is also a "Director" of the Kevin Pietersen global cricket academy if you go to Companies House since 2019. He's down as being a director of only one business but you twist his name around and out pops another directorship..both out of the same address.

Murky waters? I fear so.

You know, I don't give a damn about this takeover anymore. My interest is almost zero now

Simon Jordan saying we should trust in ‘Uncle Mel’ and Trevor Birch of the EFL and have a glass half full approach to Erik Alonso.
    Not sure what it’s got to do with him, but he knows more about running a successful football club than any of us.

From what I've read his net worth is around £80m. That's peanuts in the World of football. Is it enough to turn this club around?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    From what I've read his net worth is around £80m. That's peanuts in the World of football. Is it enough to turn this club around?
    I think he's the front man for a group of investors. I just hope that their intention isn't to put some cash in and when (if) the club starts making money they don't transfer the cost of buying the shares to the club as debt and then milk off any profit for "consultancy fees".

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)