+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Almost there.... takeover done!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Model to seek out incestment!! Looks like he has failed to demonstrate an incestuous relationship with Mank****ty owner
    Unfortunate typo. Surprised that got past the swear filter when you consider some of the words that get censored on here.........

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Model to seek out incestment!! Looks like he has failed to demonstrate an incestuous relationship with Mank****ty owner
    Unfortunate typo. Surprised it got past the swear filter considering some of the words it blocks.

This is what football has come to. Supporters get more excited at the prospect of having a rich owner's money than they do win trophies. But not so fast. We've all been there and it could yet all end in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    This is what football has come to. Supporters get more excited at the prospect of having a rich owner's money than they do win trophies. But not so fast. We've all been there and it could yet all end in tears.
    To win trophies you need rich owners! Would Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd have won trophies with Mels millions? I don't think so.

Aren't you a Barnsley fan Gunt? When did you have rich owners? Or win a major trophy for that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    So it's being reported that the sheikhs main backer pulled out leaving him and dcfc in this situation, so your related to the royal family an worth billions but need a backer to buy a club for 60m, hmmmm?
    I can't find any reference to this anywhere Stenson, though would not be surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I can't find any reference to this anywhere Stenson, though would not be surprised?
    Something's a foot here!

If I was a serious investor I would have wanted control 1st Jan. To give the best chance of staying in the division
    The way the club treat the real investors (The fans) is disgusting

Derby are still in big trouble and are in real danger of being relegated

Someone from the club please give us some positive news good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    https://thisisfutbol.com/2021/01/blo...atest-rumours/

Thanks, doesn't sound good does it?

We have megarich owners at the moment, ramAnag. When they first arrived one of them said, 'We won't be throwing milliions around'. Presumably so as not to give the fans false hope. Too right they haven't. They sell their best players in the transfer window at a fraction of their real value. Then they buy Have-a-go Joe who's scored seven goals in nine appearances for Forest Green claiming he's 'one for the future' Small wonder our cynical about such takeovers.

We won the FA Cup v West Brom in 1912. Yes I know, no doubt they used caseys and had coats for goal posts.
    Last edited by GUNTERYY36; 23-01-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)