+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OT a frightening thought

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I agree with Gunterry, if you’re worried about Trump’s access to the means to nuke us you should be **** scared about at least three other fellahs, and soon four. I’m no more a fan of the odious guy than any of you are, but just for once get real about who the genuine threats are

Edit, no my fourth isn’t Biden
    Trump is a target for left/woke leaners who don't like him. That's fine, it's called freedom of speech and he can be removed with democracy.
    Those same people though, don't show the same worry/ hatred of KJU, Khamenei, Putin, Jinping who are all threats to the west. Even Pakistan is more of threat to peace than Trump.
    But an orange skinned buffoon, with a comb over, rubs them up far more and they had a collection whip round for a giant balloon.

God give me strength.

A conspeorist that I know has told me the following.....

During the break in at the Capitol, more than 70 laptops were taken. Laptops expected to contain info on the stolen election, the pedophile ring and other corrupt things. That was merely the start of a plan.

The next parts were the blackouts in the Vatican and Pakistan, during which covert operatives secured ***** data that should vindicate Trump.

Later today there will be another blackout in the US which will allow more covert operatives to secure more info.

That will then lead to the arrest of many senior Democrats and other inhabitants of "the swamp" in the US and also members of "the cabal" in the rest of the world.

The many Tweets today from Pompeo are part of it. They are coming one every 30 minutes, increase to every 15 minutes, then 10 then 5 and then, shortly after the lights will go out in the US.

All very interesting but I don't believe it.

I agree with Gunterry, if you’re worried about Trump’s access to the means to nuke us you should be **** scared about at least three other fellahs, and soon four. I’m no more a fan of the odious guy than any of you are, but just for once get real about who the genuine threats are

Edit, no my fourth isn’t Biden
    I don’t think MA is ‘worried about Trump’s access to the means to nuke us’, Andy. It’s the fact that he’s one of the four (or five) with the power to (possibly) bring about Armageddon and yet he can’t be trusted with a Twitter account...that and the fact that, unlike the others, the U.S. President is usually a relatively trusted ally...or even ‘special relationship’.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I don’t think MA is ‘worried about Trump’s access to the means to nuke us’, Andy. It’s the fact that he’s one of the four (or five) with the power to (possibly) bring about Armageddon and yet he can’t be trusted with a Twitter account...that and the fact that, unlike the others, the U.S. President is usually a relatively trusted ally...or even ‘special relationship’.
    Well IMO too many folk have lost their sense of perspective, Slagging Trump is the current easy hit sport, I haven’t seen a single comment about the way Chinese are treating U.K. nationals in Hong Kong etc. Sorry but ‘we’ have gone soft, subconsciously scared to criticise someone who might turn round and kick our bum

Well IMO too many folk have lost their sense of perspective, Slagging Trump is the current easy hit sport, I haven’t seen a single comment about the way Chinese are treating U.K. nationals in Hong Kong etc. Sorry but ‘we’ have gone soft, subconsciously scared to criticise someone who might turn round and kick our bum
    C’mon Andy...that’s a completely different debate and that loss of ‘perspective’ you refer to began almost forty years ago when Thatcher opened negotiations with China and was completed almost a quarter of a century ago.

Either way it has nothing to do with MA’s thread which is essentially about how frightening it is that a man like Trump could ever have become the most powerful man in the World.

‘Slagging Trump’, as you put it, just happens to be very topical.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 11-01-2021 at 07:50 PM.

I thought MA was just, joking.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    I thought MA was just, joking.
    Yes probably

Gents, just trying to point out how ludicrous it is.

Another conspeorist has now posted that the Pope has been arrested in connection with child trafficking.

The whole 5G thing was lunacy. It's been switched on for months and my blood temperature is still the same and my brains haven't fried (something they also said would happen with 2G, 3G and 4G as well. I predict the same nonsense will be spread when 6G comes and that won't be long.

Nano particles which are RFID in the vaccine so "they" can control both you and your thoughts. Like that's going to happen.

What does worry me is that there are very many, especially in the mid-west, people who own assault weapons, are very religious, live remotely and grow their own crops and raise their own animals. They are convinced that Biden wants to disarm them. They are convinced Biden wants to stop them growing food and take away all of their livestock as part of the "New Green Deal". They are determined to defend their way of life to the death if necessary. A Dutch reporter managed to speak to 2 such homesteaders. One a man in his 40s with 4 kids and a 65 year old granny who now lives alone. The man has a variety of weapons, has joined the local militia, and is prepared to die in order to ensure that his children can grow up the way he wants them to. The Granny has "tooled up" and has formed a militia that will also fight to keep their way of life. Now, personally, I think they should be allowed to lead their "God fearing ways". It's what they believe in and they have been doing nobody harm. It's only now someone has convinced them that the Democrats want to take their livelihood away that they are taking steps to what will turn out to be a civil war.

Biden needs to tell them that he's not after their way of life. They hunt so a hunting rifle seems reasonable to me. What I don't believe they need is one, or more AR15s or similar that emit 20 rounds a second. Let them hand their assault weapons in and provide them, free of charge, quality hunting rifles so they can still hunt.

With regard to reducing herd sizes or eliminating them altogether. It's happening here in NL. Too much phosphate. Cattle produce a lot of it. Levels here are so high that many building projects have been shut down for the time being as building apparently creates phosphate. Any changes ought to come with a gurantee that the farmers still have their lifestyle.

Intriguing, I thought phosphates were good for farmers and enriched the soil. Indeed I recall reading something to the effect that world supplies are dwindling and may run out this century.

Organophosphates on the other hand are used in herbicides etc and are not nice...

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Gents, just trying to point out how ludicrous it is.

Biden needs to tell them that he's not after their way of life. They hunt so a hunting rifle seems reasonable to me. What I don't believe they need is one, or more AR15s or similar that emit 20 rounds a second. Let them hand their assault weapons in and provide them, free of charge, quality hunting rifles so they can still hunt.
    Now that is a sensible suggestion. Compromise is necessary...it is understandable that US farmers need an appropriate hunting rifle...automatic weapons of the type you describe are never justifiable imo.

I think one of the disturbing features of this thread was that MA’s initial lighthearted, but relevant, opening comment led to at least two people immediately jumping to Trump’s defence.
    If you fail to recognise, even after his post election behaviour, that he is a deluded madman there’s really not much hope.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)