+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incoming signings....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We need someone who is good enough to go straight in to the side along side Wootton, and not just another bench warmer..
    Both these players are good enough to go straight in the the side, although Effiong is cup tied for the Stockport game.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Both these players are good enough to go straight in the the side, although Effiong is cup tied for the Stockport game.
    Effiong looks none too shabby in this 3-0 FA Cup victory for Woking over ex-Div 3 side Bury at Gigg Lane in 2017...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41896041

Wish them well. Let’s hope they can do a job.

I’ve only just realised we’re playing Stockport in the Trophy on Saturday. What an absolute waste of time, when the competition hasn’t even been finished from last season.

Another Saturday down the spout.

I'm guessing the Boyes deal is either off or delayed as the URL has now been changed ;-)

Never heard of either which is no surprise to me, blank canvas.

Wish them well, hopefully at least one of them produces the goods and has a positive impact. I'd take that

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’ve only just realised we’re playing Stockport in the Trophy on Saturday. What an absolute waste of time, when the competition hasn’t even been finished from last season.

Another Saturday down the spout.
    A free hit for us IMO. An opportunity to blow away some cobwebs given we have played very little football in the last 4 weeks or so.
    There will be a lot of rustiness, so playing average in this game and losing wouldn’t be harmful to our chances in the medium/long term.
    We can’t simply rock up at Huish next Tuesday and perform.

Stockport making a very good account of themselves against a strong West Ham side tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Stockport making a very good account of themselves against a strong West Ham side tonight.
    That’s got to be one of the worst games I’ve ever seen. Highlight was right at the end when the local (Israeli) commentator mentioned Stockport’s FA Trophy game on Saturday against a “shem gadol” (“big name”) club for non-league, Notts County.

If there’s much rain in Stockport between now and Saturday (and when hasn’t there been rain up there?), the pitch is going to look a bit like the Baseball Ground in the 1970s.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast