+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OT - Any recommended box sets similar to Prison Break ?

Started Queens Gambit last night, watched the first episode, very good indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Started Queens Gambit last night, watched the first episode, very good indeed.
    Yeah, I enjoyed Queen's Gambit. Been re-watching 'The Leftovers' from a few years back. Certainly worth a watch if you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Yeah, I enjoyed Queen's Gambit. Been re-watching 'The Leftovers' from a few years back. Certainly worth a watch if you can get it.

Think we watched the first episode of that but for some reason never went back to it. Will probs give it another go.

Hello anaw I would recommend fort apache the story of Carlos tevez on netflix. I find myself drawn to subtitled foreign language films nowadays because I am easily distracted otherwise! Its a great series and well worth a watch. Don't hold it against him cos he scored against at Notts though..

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Leftovers is very good if yer stick with it like most these boxsets

Just been looking over some of the stuff I've watched over recent years in me Trakt account.

Wayward Pines, very good. I do like me sci-fi.
    The Boys, more recently.
    Westworld.
    Castle Rock.
    Rached, I enjoyed.
    Umbrella Academy.
    Watchmen.

The Orville, Space Force, Z nation are all mildly amusing. Even 'The last man on Earth' is bearable during a lockdown.

Avoid 'Star Trek Picard' it's truly awful.

We have now watched the first 4 episodes of Breaking Bad and it's not doing it for us at all (yes I know...)

We saw the first 2 episodes of Series 2 - Rebecka Martinsson on C4. It's one of the many Walter Presents boxed sets that are in the main very good.
    They have changed the actress who plays the lead role sadly, but it's ok thus far.

Watched first couple of Ozark tonight, that looks a bit more promising than Breaking Bad.

I have just finished first season of Ozark I like it so far.

As others have said, Ozark just gets better and better as the seasons progress.

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    We have now watched the first 4 episodes of Breaking Bad and it's not doing it for us at all (yes I know...)

We saw the first 2 episodes of Series 2 - Rebecka Martinsson on C4. It's one of the many Walter Presents boxed sets that are in the main very good.
    They have changed the actress who plays the lead role sadly, but it's ok thus far.

Watched first couple of Ozark tonight, that looks a bit more promising than Breaking Bad.
    Two more episodes than the wife managed "this is rubbish". Coming from a Strictly fan, I found that hard to take.

Ozark is very good.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast