+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Batter the bookies?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I am happy to say the leaked team is wide of the mark.

https://twitter.com/CelticFC/status/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Surprisingly Hibs price went higher on Sky Bet even though pretty weak Celtic team. Can currently get 3/1.

BTW Hibs made a perfectly sound request to the SPFL that for the safety of their own players that all the Celtic squad should have been tested today.
    This was turned down by Doncaster and his cronies and they were told that there were dire consequences for Hibs IF they failed to fulfill this fixture,FACT.
    Its shocking tbh. The SPL/SPFL really is a joke.They'll be desperate to make sure Sevco don't mathematically win it while Sellik have 17 games in hand though.

There are two massive problems with my bets though,Hibs are on a bad run of form and i promised myself not to back United because they are just so unpredictable.
    However the odds are just too good to turn down so spin the wheel please.

Kris Boyd has just read out something on Sky Sports that may get Scottish football's top two tiers shutdown.Celtic have posted days ago that Shane Duffy was released from the Celtic Dubai bubble to return home and they said he would be unavailable to play against Hibs due to covid protocols.
    They are playing him tonight,FACT,honestly that is FN disgraceful.I do not have all the facts but i'm pretty sure that Shane Duffy has travelled into the eye of the Cockney storm as its very unlikely his family are in Scotland with him only up here on loan.
    For anyone who doesn't know he plays for a Premier league team in the south of England.

Kris Boyd has just read out something on Sky Sports that may get Scottish football's top two tiers shutdown.Celtic have posted days ago that Shane Duffy was released from the Celtic Dubai bubble to return home and they said he would be unavailable to play against Hibs due to covid protocols.
    They are playing him tonight,FACT,honestly that is FN disgraceful.I do not have all the facts but i'm pretty sure that Shane Duffy has travelled into the eye of the Cockney storm as its very unlikely his family are in Scotland with him only up here on loan.
    For anyone who doesn't know he plays for a Premier league team in the south of England.
    Some of duffy’s recent displays would have some believe he’s been carrying Covid around for weeks

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Some of duffy’s recent displays would have some believe he’s been carrying Covid around for weeks
    But your post earlier is carrying an FN lot of weight with me now mate.Them barstewards wanting the season disrupted which would be a financial disaster for all bar the OF.

thats been shared all over social media G, Kennedy in papers saying Duffys away hame, no in the bubble so canna play then boom in starting 11, mental! WTF are these tinky b@stards playing at????

BTW Hibs made a perfectly sound request to the SPFL that for the safety of their own players that all the Celtic squad should have been tested today.
    This was turned down by Doncaster and his cronies and they were told that there were dire consequences for Hibs IF they failed to fulfill this fixture,FACT.
    and they said if their players get covid they may consider postponing the semi final. WTF - doncaster playing with health of hibs players. surely Nic will step in now and i fear this could be the start of a month of postponments. how the fvck is this even allowed?

C'mon the HIBEES!!!

Nothing to do with the bet troops honest i just want justice.

Celtic are still FAVS tonight and i have backed Hibs at 12/5.Now given the bookies have decided we are no hopers at home to the mighty Saints i have also done a smaller double bet of Hibs and Dundee United.
    Do i think my bets are bankers to come up?,no definitely not but the prices are just too good to ignore.BTW the double pays just under 13/1.
    Took this as well. 7/2 Hibs, 14/5 Utd. Added Man U for a 24/1 job. 👌🏻

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)