+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Batter the bookies?.

Batter the bookies?.

Celtic are still FAVS tonight and i have backed Hibs at 12/5.Now given the bookies have decided we are no hopers at home to the mighty Saints i have also done a smaller double bet of Hibs and Dundee United.
    Do i think my bets are bankers to come up?,no definitely not but the prices are just too good to ignore.BTW the double pays just under 13/1.

The big question of course is which Celtic players are close contacts to Christopher Jullien?,i am thinking anyone who speaks French is in La Maison tonight which hopefully includes Edouard,mind you its unlikely that Leigh Griffiths can dae Frere Jacques even though he has loads of bairns so he may start.

Celtic team "leaked" online. If anything like accurate looked pretty strong. Griffiths/Edouard/Mcgregor/Christie/Turnbull amongst starters.

Still dont understand price of 3/1 or so on us tomorrow. If there was a major issue amongst team surely some info would have leaked ?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The big question of course is which Celtic players are close contacts to Christopher Jullien?,i am thinking anyone who speaks French is in La Maison tonight which hopefully includes Edouard,mind you its unlikely that Leigh Griffiths can dae Frere Jacques even though he has loads of bairns so he may start.
    Playing a bit of catch up here but those seem like decent odds GB. I'm also hearing that the Funs name is on the Cup after edging out the minnows from Bonnyrigg, question is which Cup, my money's on the Forfarshire one.

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    Celtic team "leaked" online. If anything like accurate looked pretty strong. Griffiths/Edouard/Mcgregor/Christie/Turnbull amongst starters.

Still dont understand price of 3/1 or so on us tomorrow. If there was a major issue amongst team surely some info would have leaked ?
    Can i get my money back?.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Playing a bit of catch up here but those seem like decent odds GB. I'm also hearing that the Funs name is on the Cup after edging out the minnows from Bonnyrigg, question is which Cup, my money's on the Forfarshire one.
    Easter soon Stoke.... go for the egg ane

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Are they getting that one hundred and eleven year itch?,
    can i remind you of the prophesy from the Vicky Rd witch?,
    "In my bed no well efter fighting we three men,
    its ninetean ten and NEVER again."

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post

I am happy to say the leaked team is wide of the mark.

https://twitter.com/CelticFC/status/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Are they getting that one hundred and eleven year itch?,
    can i remind you of the prophesy from the Vicky Rd witch?,
    "In my bed no well efter fighting we three men,
    its ninetean ten and NEVER again."
    The spell is everlasting, so my witch mole tells me. Meanwhile I'm wanting this game on because I can watch it live. No bothered much about the game tonight, let's get tomorrow's on and BATTER them and get 3 points in the kitty.

BTW Hibs made a perfectly sound request to the SPFL that for the safety of their own players that all the Celtic squad should have been tested today.
    This was turned down by Doncaster and his cronies and they were told that there were dire consequences for Hibs IF they failed to fulfill this fixture,FACT.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)