+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: NUFC vs Sheff Utd

Just more of the same crap we are used to

The longest ever wait for a Premier League win...ended against us.

That was embarrassing

getting worse and worse by the day

Its Derby county all over again i knew it would be us who gift them their first win, Soon as we saw bruce and his defensive line up it was pretty much ironed on

No doubt we’ve got loads of quality signings lined up in this window to propel us up the table...

Shocking from Bruce even by his standards. He only wants the team to play when we start losing.
    I wonder what rubbish he’ll come out with after that? I’ll go for:
    - indirectly blaming Fraser
    - saying how he was right before the game in saying that SU are a very good team (they aren’t btw).
    - and of course, we’ll dust ourselves down, etc. etc.
    Any other club but SDFC he’d be gone tomorrow.

Usual excuses on the way from Brucie, the red card was soft specially when you see sharp get away with an ankle breaker but apart from that we were rubbish and even with 11 on the pitch with Bruce tactics we would have still done nothing.

Brucey Bingo time:
    The sending off changed the game
    Extra time on Saturday
    Penalty was harsh

We absolutely deserved to lose that, no doubt at all. To set up that negatively against the team at the bottom of the league who hadn't won all season is a sacking offence in itself.

I disagree about the red, though. Two poor challenges that were both solid yellows.

The second was so poor given the context that there's a part of me wondering if it wasn't done with a sort of 'ah, fuck it' attitude.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)