+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hirst is staying so ......

Hirst is staying so ......

why doesn’t Warne give him a full game to show what he’s all about? The lad is one of two things.

He’s either got potential but never been given the chance to show it and what he can offer our team or, he’s just living off his Fathers name hoping it will get him somewhere.

I do believe he’s got the potential but he’s never going to be able to showcase this unless Warne starts him and gives him a full 90 minutes.

Over to you Mr Warne you signed him so show us why. Just as a footnote to young Hirst, I would change your barber if I were you, looks like a basin hair cut 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Just as a footnote to young Hirst, I would change your barber if I were you, looks like a basin hair cut ��
    Yes well spotted.
    Maybe he bought electric hair clippers during the first lock down and he does it himself

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    why doesn’t Warne give him a full game?

Over to you Mr Warne you signed him so show us why. Just as a footnote to young Hirst, I would change your barber if I were you, looks like a basin hair cut ��
    At least Hirst has hair young Brin...

Start him alongside Smith on Saturday although I'm not holding my breath that he will.
    They won't get the best out of Hirst or Ladapo, their not playing to their strengths.
    Hoofball back to front just to lose the ball and it just keeps coming back.
    The sooner Chieo comes back the better. let's hope he's not lost any of that pace he had.
    Hirst does have potential, it's getting the best out of him at present.
    Fift.een minutes here and there isn't working.
    Shyte or bust on Saturday, go for it PW.

I keep saying this but Warney and co don’t listen to me all the time but I’m Confident it won’t be long

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I keep saying this but Warney and co don’t listen to me all the time but I’m Confident it won’t be long
    Referee's don't listen to you either....
    and I'm confident they never will.. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Referee's don't listen to you either....
    and I'm confident they never will.. 😂
    I’d be banned for life if I went face to face, sometimes the Lino listens

Personally I think there's probably better out there.

He does have a better first touch than Vassell, but then so does Dumbo. He's not a target man, but difficult to see on iFollow if he's making the runs.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post

He does have a better first touch than Vassell, but then so does Dumbo. He's not a target man, but difficult to see on iFollow if he's making the runs.
    There’s always better out there but it’s getting them here
    He’s definitely not a target man, I’d say more a poacher but with better skill/intelligence or will be given time
    Bit like Derbyshire who also had his critics

That’s just my opinion, it’s up to him to prove himself or he’ll just end up being a lower league player

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    At least Hirst has hair young Brin...

Start him alongside Smith on Saturday although I'm not holding my breath that he will.
    They won't get the best out of Hirst or Ladapo, their not playing to their strengths.
    Hoofball back to front just to lose the ball and it just keeps coming back.
    The sooner Chieo comes back the better. let's hope he's not lost any of that pace he had.
    Hirst does have potential, it's getting the best out of him at present.
    Fift.een minutes here and there isn't working.
    Shyte or bust on Saturday, go for it PW.
    Now then young man, as Cloughie use to say, I'll have you know I have my haircut every 7/10 days and if I didn't I'd look like Freddie Boswell/Gerry Gow. Hope you're coming along fine young man and recuperating well.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post

I don’t think we have played to his best strengths mate. I feel he’ll do better if we get wide more and he’ll thrive from crosses rather than scraps and through balls.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast