+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Queens v. Arbroath

Queens v. Arbroath

A great chance to make it four in a row if we repeat the form we have shown recently while confidence has soared amongst the players. It has also helped by not having to travel away up to Inverness tonight. Come on Queens !

What a difference a few wins makes. I’m sure AJ will be telling the players not to get too carried away with themselves but if we show the same commitment and fighting spirit as the last 3 games we should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    What a difference a few wins makes. I’m sure AJ will be telling the players not to get too carried away with themselves but if we show the same commitment and fighting spirit as the last 3 games we should be okay.
    I have just booked the Arbroath game on iPad and very much looking forward to it. The coverage in the last game with instant replays and Willie Gibson interview at half time were excellent. Well done all at Queens that make this happen ��

Welcome back Hammer - your output has been sorely missed and great to see your work colleague Blue Hair also now posting

Referee: Steven Reid

AR1: Graham McNeillie

AR2: Brian Templeton

Reading the Arbroath match programme notes this morning I was surprised to read that Queens chairman Billy Hewitson thinks our 16 year old keeper is called Chris Cowie!

Just had a look at my copy of Saturday's programme and was really surprised that the chairman did not know the young lad's name is Charlie - does no - one check the contributor's articles before they go to press ? - However I know that the printers are working with a skeleton staff and have a very tight schedule as the programmes have to be posted out on a Wednesday.

What a massive game is in Saturday. A real 7 pointer.
    Just hope we keep the momentum up.
    Our performances are improving. The team need to keep the foot on the gas.

Can't wait. Also really enjoy the excellent QoS biased commentary. Never get to hear commentary who knows so much about our team.

Fill your boots, tune in and lap up this great service.

Sh1tbagged it again..Only good thing is that Arbroath don't gain anything plus Alloa lose. Get this season curtailed/ ended now.

While I am a bit peed off at drawing from 2-0 up , I am.not too despondent. There is some very good attacking flair in our team , far better than last season with Fitzpatrick having his best game I've seen . What pace that lad has ! We had an excellent chance to make it 3-0 and ending up drawing but thats football for you . To be honest, Arbroath more than deserved a point and were pretty good throughout. I was again impressed with the knowledgable commentary on Qos TV of especially Finlay Jack and Bruce McKenzie.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 16-01-2021 at 05:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)