+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonights games Tuesday 12 January 2021

Tonights games Tuesday 12 January 2021

Watching Sheffield United v Newcastle United.
    Blades seem to trying to walk the ball into the opponents net, instead of getting the ball pumped in to the area.
    McGoldrick ought to have scored, puts it wide of the far post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Watching Sheffield United v Newcastle United.
    Blades seem to trying to walk the ball into the opponents net, instead of getting the ball pumped in to the area.
    McGoldrick ought to have scored, puts it wide of the far post.
    Yes, said the same to Mrs G

The United players seem to be scared to fail, so aren’t risking anything. Offload the ball to a team mate rather than chancing a cross or a riskier pass.

So you get chuckle brothers football, to me, to you

Ryan Fraser ( Newcastle ) sent off, second bookable offence, stupid challenge

Half time 0-0

United ought to be 2-0 up.

Comical fixture
    Harrogate Town versus Carlisle United tonight abandoned after floodlight failure, with Harrogate leading 1-0

This fixture was comical, because it was a rearranged game from December 2020, after which that game was cancelled after 10 minutes, due to unplayable pitch conditions, with Harrogate leading 1-0 at the time

Comical fixture
    Harrogate Town versus Carlisle United tonight abandoned after floodlight failure, with Harrogate leading 1-0

This fixture was comical, because it was a rearranged game from December 2020, after which that game was cancelled after 10 minutes, due to unplayable pitch conditions, with Harrogate leading 1-0 at the time
    If it gets rescheduled for February 2nd (Groundhog Day) then if I was a player I don't think I'd bother turning up.

Blades 88% possession start of second half, still 0-0

Billy Sharpe on for Burke.

Silly comment about the Blades by Jamie Rednapp, on sky sports, " They have been fantastic, they look like a team trying to get into Europe ".
    I don't know what game hes watching, United look doomed to go down, more chance of getting in Eurovision contest

VAR bottlers, clearly handball but send ref to look

Penalty to the Blades, handball.
    Billy Sharp to take the penalty, to which he scores, sends keeper wrong way.

Blades 1 Newcastle 0

Comical fixture

Must have upset someone

Brewster ought to have made it 2-0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast