+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 16.01.21 [FAT]

2 for Stockpot for and O xo for Notts. Are we bovvererd?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Are we bovvererd?
    I normally pretend not to be in games like these but deep down inside I know I am really bovverererd!

Covid will actually lose this weekend.

Covid 0-1 Water logged pitch

I feel quite conflicted. On one hand I think the season should be at least halted and lockdown mean lockdown. On the other hand, I am looking forward to watching the game on Saturday and want us to win.

I do think that the winner might be the weather or Covid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Is that County 0 Counteh 2
    or
    County 2 Counteh 0
    Correction...
    County 0
    Counteh 0
    Covid 1
    Corona (pen)

Stockport 0 Notts2
    Knowles Job

Weather update for our overseas viewers. Just cut the dog's walk short, it's not very nice out there, and when is it ever better up Mancky way. Can't see it being on today but we live in hope.

Forecasting rain this morning in Stockport, cloudy later - just depends how well the pitch has recovered from Monday night. If it’s on, it will be a very energy-sapping pitch; can’t see either side putting out too many first teamers.

Be good to get the game out of the way - even if we have to settle it by Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Asked a Hatters fan account on Twitter yesterday about the pitch, replied with pics from the groundsman suggesting it had recovered well from the West Ham game so assuming it will still be on, but yes pitch will be a bit of a swamp.

Update: Just checked on one of their forum’s and a couple now saying they’ll be surprised if it’s not postponed due to waterlogged pitch. If it does go ahead their manager (Gannon) has apparently intimated that Notts will play their strongest team due to lack of games but they might need to rest a few of theirs. It seems their fans are generally quite respectful of Notts and are also impressed with the signing of Effiong as they were after him but apparently he didn’t want to leave London so maybe we did well getting him here?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast