+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 16.01.21 [FAT]

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 16.01.21 [FAT]

If the game goes ahead of course!

Stockport 2 - 3 Notts

Wootton, Rodrigues, Miller

V. Att.: 2,222

SCFC 1 NCFC 2

Knowles, Graham

I never like to see my team lose but I really don’t want us to progress in this pointless cup competition. Normally we would be fielding a much weakened side but Ardley probably won’t now. Would be nice to stuff Stockport again but how strong a team will they put out?
    Prediction: Stockport 1 - Pies 4

Stockport 2 Notts 0
    Or
    Stockport 1 Notts 3

Impossible to forecast without knowing the teams.

Is it being streamed? Nothing on Notts or Stockport websites

Stockport county 0 - 8 Notts county

Stockport P-P Notts - the Stockport tea lady's next door neighbour tests positive for Covid so the game is cancelled.

If it goes ahead, Stockport 1-2 Notts.

I actually think it will be postponed. The pitch held up well v WHU but there is a shed load of rain forecast so not sure the pitch will hold up.
    The clubs should be in dialogue and discussing the opportunity of playing at ours if our pitch is deemed playable. Another postponed game won’t do either club any favours.
    If it does go ahead I think we might struggle with match fitness. I’m desperate for this game to go ahead so the players can blow away the cobwebs ready for a tough trip to Yeovil.

Stockport P Notts Co

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Stockport county 0 - 8 Notts county
    Think you're being silly with that prediction Pedro...3-3 written all over it...(if it goes ahead that is)

3-1, Knowles for Notts. About 600 streamers. Weather will be cold and wet. Poor Notts display. Manager will make excuses. That meet your requirements, Laddo?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast