+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MB / next season / ?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    I honestly think if Radz keeps backing him and giving him what he wants he will stay another year, it would be a crying shame for him to leave without a full season in the Prem with the ground packed and a good squad to give it a shot.

All this team needs in my eyes is a bit more invesement in a few key areas and we could challenge for top 6, not top 4 but we could give an outside Europa League spot a go.

Way I see it is this is a good solid easily top 10 team/challenge top 6 if the blank areas are invested in. We all know our weakness is defending, particularly getting over run in midfield and the not having defenders who can cope with crosses. I'm aware we haven't seen much of Llorente but Bielsa clearly rates him so he has to be decent and Koch until his injury was getting better and better. I've not included Dallas as to me he can play anywhere and would be invaluable to us, but I still think we need a genuine left back on that side.

GK- Meslier
    RB- Ayling/ Dallas
    CB- Llorente
    CB- Koch
    LB-
    CDM- Phillips
    CM-
    CM- Klich
    RW- Raphinha
    ST- Rodrigo/ Bamford.......I say Rodrigo as I'm still interested to see what he'd be like as the main man up front.
    LW- Harrison
    Rodrigo is not a striker and never will be
    Hes a 10
    Check his scoring record

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Rodrigo is not a striker and never will be
    Hes a 10
    Check his scoring record
    Well, Spain thinks he is as that is where he plays. But I'm pretty sure we got the worst of the deal that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Well, Spain thinks he is as that is where he plays. But I'm pretty sure we got the worst of the deal that's for sure.
    Yes correct ozleeds forgot about country form

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Yes correct ozleeds forgot about country form
    Ok,weighing into the Rodrigo debate and perhaps surprlsingly on the players side. He has shown absolute commitment to a system he must have found extremely intense. He has f00ked up. He has scored. He has assisted. Name any player in any position, outfield or not, who hasn't done the same this season?

Has he had adequate delivery, no. Has he played in favoured position, no. Has he exhibited any indication of not accepting those elements of play, no.

Is he Messi? No. Does he pretend to be? No.

If the rest of the team gave him service as we know they can do, will he score? You bet your f00king life he will!

You can't score if you dont get the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Ok,weighing into the Rodrigo debate and perhaps surprlsingly on the players side. He has shown absolute commitment to a system he must have found extremely intense. He has f00ked up. He has scored. He has assisted. Name any player in any position, outfield or not, who hasn't done the same this season?

Has he had adequate delivery, no. Has he played in favoured position, no. Has he exhibited any indication of not accepting those elements of play, no.

If the rest of the team gave him service as we know they can do, will he score? You bet your f00king life he will!

Well, Bamf gets crap service but somehow he finds a way to score. Seriously do you think he is worth that sort of money?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Well, Bamf gets crap service but somehow he finds a way to score. Seriously do you think he is worth that sort of money?
    Reckon Bamf gets enough service to put away more chances than he does. Aren't able to judge Rodrigo on the same ratio basis as yet, as the chances haven't presented.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

Dont forget he got hooked off against the Mark Wright 11 at HT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)