+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vydra - same as a year ago...

Vydra - same as a year ago...

****e!!!

He's Schite,misses almost every chance he gets.. Get shut..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    He's Schite,misses almost every chance he gets.. Get shut..
    few chances could turn to many with more game time - thats when we'd see his game proper, but with the little time he has, he's bound to be edgy ,too rushed ...and needs longer, can chill out and get into the game imo.

I've Never been a Vydra fan ,leave that to Alto.

I've Never been a Vydra fan ,leave that to Alto.
    come on alf --the less he plays the better he gets,doesn't he?

I'm all for giving players a chance Alf.

I gave Vokes a chance after his partner Ings went to Liverpool, without him he was nothing special, I gave him a long time to convince me but he was just average without Ings.

Wood the same, never rated him but gave him time, he's not good, International I hear BT say, Aye a New Zealand International where there are many goalscoring forwards

Lowton I've never rated but waited and waited and waited, and still I am waiting.

Iceman, I thought he was a great signing but he flattered to decieve, again I gave him a while to show us something better but he rarely does.

Brady another, I never wanted him, but I gave him a chance, he seemed to be getting better just before that injury at Leicester, and now he is a shadow of what he was, which IMO was not that brilliant.

If Vydra was given a chance, like I think Army says on another thread he would not snatch at things and try to impress to much which is spoiling his game, give him a few games on the trot and he'll settle, but its not going to happen.

Each to their own Darkness and I do value your views

VYdra has started 11 PL matches and scored in 2 of them. He has come on as sub in 30 and scored once, although some, but not that many, of those sub appearances were only a few minutes.

In total he has played 1428 minutes in the Premier League and has scored 3 goals. That equates to 1 goal every 5 games.
    None of us know why he is not given more chance, however, over the last four seasons Wood and Barnes have scored 65 of the 133 Premier League goals that we have scored and Barnes was missing for half of last season.

Dyche sees the players at training every day and you can moan as mauch as you want about this player, that player, the ones we haven't got etc., however, it is not down to any of us to get results. Even in this up and down season so far we are managing to pick up results and that is what matters when you are a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    come on alf --the less he plays the better he gets,doesn't he?
    I think if he was given a spell in the side he would still miss loads of chances ..

I think if he was given a spell in the side he would still miss loads of chances ..

its possible Alf - but be it yeas or nays - doubt either of will get to see.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)