+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dissident

The Dissident

Have any of you watched it yet?

What are your thoughts?

Does it have any impact on your feelings about the potential takeover?

I’m sure some on here will refuse to watch it outright because they desperately want the takeover to go through and don’t want it soured in any way.

Kinda like me never wanting to watch those vegan animal rights docs. I love bacon too much and don’t want it to be ruined for me by watching a damned documentary. Ignorance is bliss as they say. However I hope everyone keeps an open mind gives it a watch.

Not taking the piss here, Benny, but I haven't heard of it.

It's only on Amazon from what I can see. So can't watch it.

Would like to though - thanks for the tip Benny.

What a load of fùckin ****e this thread is. He is obsessed. How about watching a highlight reel of the last 14 Yr of Ashley's ownership and watch the club we are all SUPPOSED to love dying on its arsè.
    That is why we all want a takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    It's only on Amazon from what I can see. So can't watch it.

Would like to though - thanks for the tip Benny.
    https://w.123-movies.club/the-dissident-2020/watching/

No worries, let me know your thoughts when you’ve had a chance to watch it.

I recommend you have ad-blocker installed on your internet browser before clicking the above link.

Not widely available on Netflix or part of Prime subscription because surprise surprise they want to expand their business interests you know where and in this world money is the only thing a lot of people/corporations care about.
    Last edited by BenArfa10; 13-01-2021 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Documentary movie about the embassy killing back in 2018.

With the luxury of hindsight, I bet back in 2007 a lot of fans wish there was an in depth documentary like this about our potential new owner Mike Ashley. It would have given us an idea of who we were climbing into bed with. Anyone who says different is just being daft and would prefer to stick their heads in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Same.

Doubt i'll watch it to be honest, just don't really have time these days

There's a reason nobody has heard of it. Its probably a load of made up shìte, of people's biased opinion. Now if it was all facts that had been proven in a court of law it would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Same.

Doubt i'll watch it to be honest, just don't really have time these days
    Made by the guy who the Oscar for Icarus. Its definitely worth the watch. You learn a lot more than what was reported in the media at the time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)