+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T:- Covid pastimes

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Very very hot? It's around 29 degs and 60% humidity down there, is it not? A nice winter's day up here.
    Its hotter than that today mate around 35 I would say. I'm in the bush youth. I see you are letting the side down with Covid up there again!

I am unaware of any Covid up here. I don't watch the news (7 and 9 being the worst offenders) as it is sensationalist trash and bile, so there may be a solitary case. We've been clear for months.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    I am unaware of any Covid up here. I don't watch the news (7 and 9 being the worst offenders) as it is sensationalist trash and bile, so there may be a solitary case. We've been clear for months.
    Was just joking I think you had one old case. I read about it on the good old ABC as I don't watch TV. The UK mob don't know how good they have it with UK TV. Garbage here nearly all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Has anyone took up any hobbies or done something unusual during these lockdowns?
    I have researched mine and my wife's family trees, mainly for my two Kiwi grandsons.
    I cleaned the house

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Has anyone took up any hobbies or done something unusual during these lockdowns?
    I have researched mine and my wife's family trees, mainly for my two Kiwi grandsons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    I cleaned the house
    There's always someone who'll go one better.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    On a more serious note what is happening with the UK homeless in respect of COVID? I live in an area with zero homeless people so I dont' see that stuff.
    Isn't the term 'Aboriginal' where you live?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345