+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game the night

Game the night

Just seen we're playing Livingston tonight. We all excited then? I'll predict a 4-3 win.

I keep forgetting about this too. I suspect we'll do well to come away with a draw unless we raise our game.

It'll be a backs to the wall performance, which McDug**** will somehow get a result from. 1-0 us, nobody will care, the world will forget & that fraud will still be in a job. COYFR!!!

I believe we should win any match we go to play, no matter who is playing and who the manager is. The day that starts changing the day I chuck watching the Dons. 0-1 win tonight with probably a fluky goal.

Whilst I am here....McInnes must go!!

Interestingly RedTV have opted to show highlights of Dons victories over the gruesome twosome from the Calderwood era prior to coverage starting.

It's startling to watch. The players as a whole were by no means technically more proficient that what we have now (and in some cases considerably worse) but the movement and agility, particularly upfront, and the desire to go out and make things happen is noticeable.

Obviously it's highlights. Obviously it's games we won. But it tells you a lot about our ridiculously conservative style of play the last few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    I keep forgetting about this too. I suspect we'll do well to come away with a draw unless we raise our game.
    £20 ppv to the robbing barstewards.

5-0 tothe Dandies !!!

Lets start playing theyoung loons. Vartinaan, nywanga all those local loons !!!

What could possibly go wrong ? If they play well ,stevieG will try an poach them. !!!

COYR. !!!!! ( Aye ,i've started on the sauce early for this een )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    £20 ppv to the robbing barstewards.

5-0 tothe Dandies !!!

Lets start playing theyoung loons. Vartinaan, nywanga all those local loons !!!

What could possibly go wrong ? If they play well ,stevieG will try an poach them. !!!

SORRY Loon , spelt your name wrong !! Nygwenya . ( Nothing personal, I struggle with McClennan.? See ?!! Where is oor Conor anyway ? Injured ?? )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Ach, Ah think Ah'll join ye .... Ah've a fine bottle o' elderberry open ... tae ging along wi a beef n' tomata stew, and beetroot .... Ah'll be red tae the core

Aberdeen: Lewis, Hoban, Taylor, Considine, Kennedy, Ferguson, McCrorie, Campbell Hayes, Wright, Main.

Substitutes: Woods, Logan, Ojo, McGinn, Cosgrove, Anderson, Virtanen, Ngwenya, Duncan.

Campbell, McCrorie and Ferguson doesn't inspire confidence of great attacking football, but tbh I've not see much of Livingston so not sure where their threat comes from.

McInnes saying that pitch only just playable due to rain - getting excuses in early?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast