+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PL ......Coventry v Weds game off!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PL ......Coventry v Weds game off!

Can you please now choose between Bournemouth v Luton.

We still have 4 days in which to amend our choice so plenty of time,

cheers

Those who have already made the Coventry v Weds prediction, stick your choice on here and i'll pick it up. No need to post again on the other PL thread.
    Last edited by Brin; 13-01-2021 at 05:47 PM.

Mine:

Bounemouth v Luton H

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Mine:

Bounemouth v Luton H
    Bournemouth

Cheers

Mine:

Bounemouth v Luton H
    h

Bounemouth v Luton H

Can you please now choose between Bournemouth v Luton.

We still have 4 days in which to amend our choice so plenty of time,

cheers

Those who have already made the Coventry v Weds prediction, stick your choice on here and i'll pick it up. No need to post again on the other PL thread.
    Posted at 5:42 Wednesday and games kick-off at 3pm Saturday. 4 Days my arse. 2 days 21 hours and 18 minutes is not enough time for some of us to reload our PL prediction intelligence engines in order to get our picks in before kick off. Impeach Brin I say! Who's with me ?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Posted at 5:42 Wednesday and games kick-off at 3pm Saturday. 4 Days my arse. 2 days 21 hours and 18 minutes is not enough time for some of us to reload our PL prediction intelligence engines in order to get our picks in before kick off. Impeach Brin I say! Who's with me ?
    ......you got a Fergie fast and slow watch? Today, Thurs, Fri and Saturday, according to my calendar that’s four separate days of the week. You never post til last minute anyway so you’ve no problem you Trump lover you.

......you got a Fergie fast and slow watch? Today, Thurs, Fri and Saturday, according to my calendar that’s four separate days of the week. You never post til last minute anyway so you’ve no problem you Trump lover you.
    OK. If I've got 4 days I'll post mine before 5:42pm on Sunday. Might even get one or two right

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    M

I thought it was announced last week that they would be NO alterations once predictions were posted ???

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    M

I thought it was announced last week that they would be NO alterations once predictions were posted ???
    That was put in place for the very very late cancellation of a game(s) at short notice where, our overseas friends wouldn't have had time to see or amend their predictions. The Coventry v Weds game was called off yesterday so there is still ample time for an amendment to go in. Go and build a snowman.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast