Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Rev

  1. #1

    Rev

    Hope you are keeping safe and well and enjoying a drink or three. Wish you could return to posting again.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,948
    Yeah Rev, don’t leave all the shyte talk to me.
    Tho orgoners quite good at it too.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,948
    Also MIA, jez, Mrs o, Clive, the guy who used to post the jokes, the aus guy who was ill (hope he’s ok)
    and quite a few others.
    Get a thicker skin and don’t be shy about telling someone to fk off.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Also MIA, jez, Mrs o, Clive, the guy who used to post the jokes, the aus guy who was ill (hope he’s ok)
    and quite a few others.
    Get a thicker skin and don’t be shy about telling someone to fk off.
    **** off!😉

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,948
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    **** off!��
    I know you really miss mrs o, but dont take it out on me.

  6. #6
    Yup would be good to hear from some of the others you mention who are MIA -
    Hope you are keeping well
    Clive

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I know you really miss mrs o, but dont take it out on me.
    Just seeing if you had a thick skin!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    43,766
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Hope you are keeping safe and well and enjoying a drink or three. Wish you could return to posting again.
    Yeah exactly Hopey, what good is the Leeds board eh without a few 'choice' words from Mr Rev lol. Hey I bet hes on the beers as we speak of the devil.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Yeah Rev, donít leave all the shyte talk to me.
    Tho orgoners quite good at it too.
    I'm full of it, me.

    Be good to have the Rev back though...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,008
    Who?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •