+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rev

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Missing the point WTF as you very well know what it is to speak your mind on social media pages. This is not the only forum it happens eg YouTube Facebook Twitter so on it happens everywhere.
    They are called keyboard warriors for nothing, It's faceless people that want to make other's lives crap as is their own lives.
    It has gotten so bad that law enforcement is taking it seriously now eg you make a death threat and don't think you can get away with it as they can track you down when they want to.
    Anyway going back to our story nothing will change and these people will still be around because that's all they want to do and get satisfied in doing so. They won't change habits it's like a smoker trying to quit or someone on drugs.
    I don't know Rev but from pics of Mrs. O and her writing, I can tell she is a decent human been and smart at that. For her to take insults can be hurtful. I witness her get insulted's cause her posts were long and because they could not comprehend the meaningness they reverted to insulting her.
    Why would anyone in their right mind want to come back?
    As for why anyone would want to come back (In their right mind or not)?

No man is an island, and to quote another, more recent "troupe"

" Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
    For well you know that it's a fool
    Who plays it cool
    By making his world a little colder"

Night night.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    The original nonsense was on another board, unless I’m mistaken.

Not that everyone’s behaved impeccably here, but...
    Not sure any of us expect impeccable behaviour, just (more less), respectful?

dont know what went on on "other boards" as i dont use them, im only here, but the spats we have on here are tame compared to what went on years ago. at the time, some of those posters would piss me off proper, but hell, we miss their posts now! id even have Rosylee back!

Same thing people like Rose I didn't find offensive in any way and he brought his thoughts and was attacked none stop. I may be wrong but I think Mrs. O knew him personally and said was a good man. They were about 3 that were outright Cant of blokes but most were ok.
    Rose brought some excitement in here that is for sure.
    People that leave the board cause of one person should be bigger than them As they have the guts to show who they are but the cowards are just that all words.
    To anyone watching this thread and yes you Mr Rev I got the blame lol come back home it may be not rosy but it's your home nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Same thing people like Rose I didn't find offensive in any way and he brought his thoughts and was attacked none stop. I may be wrong but I think Mrs. O knew him personally and said was a good man. They were about 3 that were outright Cant of blokes but most were ok.
    Rose brought some excitement in here that is for sure.
    People that leave the board cause of one person should be bigger than them As they have the guts to show who they are but the cowards are just that all words.
    To anyone watching this thread and yes you Mr Rev I got the blame lol come back home it may be not rosy but it's your home nonetheless.
    Hmmmn not sure Oz - not a job it’s personal time and not everyone can be bothered after a while - as WTF says about being respectful.

Also people come and go and if they no longer like the forum then free to disappear.

I think what sometimes gets missed and not assigning blame to anyone is that people have different opinions and doesn’t mean anyone is right or wrong they just disagree - the danger is it descends into constant bickering, name calling or looking out for points to take issue with.

All I know is I wish Rev would come back but if he doesn’t want to then fine and I hope he is safe, well and enjoying a wee dram or two.

Also be nice to hear from some of the other people mentioned like Mrs O, Clive etc and the really old timers like DWG.

Hey Hopey lad lol, Ive bin on here a long time nahh and I also always liked Donny White Gaz (I presume that is him lol).
    I always got on with the other Leeds mods at that time as well, namely Exiled White & Marko & Wortley girl.
    Ive also got a story to tell abaart me and Rev, but as hes not here Im keeping schtummm!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Hopey lad lol, Ive bin on here a long time nahh and I also always liked Donny White Gaz (I presume that is him lol).
    I always got on with the other Leeds mods at that time as well, namely Exiled White & Marko & Wortley girl.
    Ive also got a story to tell abaart me and Rev, but as hes not here Im keeping schtummm!!.
    Hey Acido

Rev - you have to return now so that Acido can spill the beanz

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Hey Acido

Rev - you have to return now so that Acido can spill the beanz
    Careful, you don’t want to stink up the board.

It’s my avatar’s birthday today. She’s four.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    It’s my avatar’s birthday today. She’s four.
    Nice one Orgs - hope you have a good long walk together

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)