Thread: Fulham

Fulham

A late equalizer for Fulham at Spurs. They’re still in 18th but now only 2 wins (6 points behind us). That, added to the fact that Fulham are capable of battering us at the moment should be a concern to us all.

They played very well and probably should have won-certainly could have.

They seem to have found a rhythm that was missing earlier in the season and played some really good, attacking football.

Fulham are playing some nice football lately and in a bit of form Lookman seems to have made a big difference think they will be fine, Sheffield utd West brom and Brighton are still my 3 to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Fulham are playing some nice football lately and in a bit of form Lookman seems to have made a big difference think they will be fine, Sheffield utd West brom and Brighton are still my 3 to go down.
    I hope that's a good prediction you've made. I'd hate us to come into the equation if the bad run continues.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Substitute us for Brighton & I'll go along with that.Brighton under Potter are well organised & are playing some decent football whereas we are just abject dross.Hope Im wrong mind.

They do seem to have found some form but I still think they'll go down myself.

However, I do think we'll be dragged into a relegation battle.