+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham

Fulham

A late equalizer for Fulham at Spurs. They’re still in 18th but now only 2 wins (6 points behind us). That, added to the fact that Fulham are capable of battering us at the moment should be a concern to us all.

They played very well and probably should have won-certainly could have.

They seem to have found a rhythm that was missing earlier in the season and played some really good, attacking football.

Fulham are playing some nice football lately and in a bit of form Lookman seems to have made a big difference think they will be fine, Sheffield utd West brom and Brighton are still my 3 to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Fulham are playing some nice football lately and in a bit of form Lookman seems to have made a big difference think they will be fine, Sheffield utd West brom and Brighton are still my 3 to go down.
    I hope that's a good prediction you've made. I'd hate us to come into the equation if the bad run continues.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Substitute us for Brighton & I'll go along with that.Brighton under Potter are well organised & are playing some decent football whereas we are just abject dross.Hope Im wrong mind.

They do seem to have found some form but I still think they'll go down myself.

However, I do think we'll be dragged into a relegation battle.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)