+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover latest

According to a bloke on FB who is supposed to be ITK it's not Mark Campbell, he had said they had already shook on it and the new owners were the ones who had got rid of Bilic and brought in Sam.
    I had heard this before Christmas and Tom Ross had mentioned it.
    I don't know how true it is or not but the poster said he has his info from the club not the media.
    We will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    I will not get into a discussion about JP business sense or his honesty as one can make anything fit an agenda ias they see fit.

If you prefer Mr Lai to JP, then that is your prerogative and is I suggest a strong indication of the difference between our mindset.

I hate both of them Baggiemadguern but hey - everyone has a different opinion! JP raped the club and Lai is worse as he’s not even a sharp shark in my mind as he knows zero about football or the financials and shows no interest!

I will give it to JP - he was clever how he raped the club. Did he care about the supporters or shareholders - did he
    f uck! Mark’s and Spencer are clever marketeers but hey - they care about their customers and brand.

That’s the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    According to a bloke on FB who is supposed to be ITK it's not Mark Campbell, he had said they had already shook on it and the new owners were the ones who had got rid of Bilic and brought in Sam.
    I had heard this before Christmas and Tom Ross had mentioned it.
    I don't know how true it is or not but the poster said he has his info from the club not the media.
    We will have to wait and see.
    So your saying that this Campbell chancer is not involved in the takeover Des?

According to this bloke on FB no he isn't Mick. According to him the deal has already been agreed and they are discussing the price.
    Week's ago Tom Ross and i think Chris Lepowski were saying similar things.
    They say there is no smoke without fire, but how true it is i don't know.
    The poster acts like he works at the club or has close contact with it but is careful about what he says.
    But he says it's not Campbell.

According to this bloke on FB no he isn't Mick. According to him the deal has already been agreed and they are discussing the price.
    Week's ago Tom Ross and i think Chris Lepowski were saying similar things.
    They say there is no smoke without fire, but how true it is i don't know.
    The poster acts like he works at the club or has close contact with it but is careful about what he says.
    But he says it's not Campbell.
    That would be a relief Des.

Campbell seems to have all the financial clout of Bob Cratchett.

The posters name is Vittorio del Giuduce, and the thread is on West Brom News and views.
    He says that the deal was agreed in principle and shook hands on before Bilic was sacked. He says that Lai paid £175m and wants £150m and those are fact no matter what anyone says.
    He either has very close dealings with the club or he is a wind up merchant.
    But as I say similar things about an imminent take over had been mentioned by reliable journalists like Ross and Lepowski weeks ago.
    I think we will know the truth quite soo.

It seems strange that Allardyce would come to a club with no money unless he knew something different.
    I have also heard that Peirera has been offered a new improved contract just months after signing a four year one.

It seems strange that Allardyce would come to a club with no money unless he knew something different.
    I have also heard that Peirera has been offered a new improved contract just months after signing a four year one.
    Very much deserved.......he’s had a f u c k I n g stellar season after all.

You have to ask though why would we give him a rise if we can't afford player's?
    If what this bloke says is genuine, then I would imagine it's done and dusted and just going through the due diligence and notifying the premier league.
    It's probably the Chinese woman who was said to have bought it a couple of months ago.🙄

If our new owners were of any true standing and quality it would be out in the open by now.

I have no doubt we are about to fall into the hands of shysters and s h I t bags and that a couple of years from now we’ll be a basket case.

I feel in total despair at what’s happening to the club I have loved for almost half a century.

The memories are all that keep me clinging on, I don’t feel there’s a future I can watch and take part in.

I feel so f u c k I n g sad I’m actually close to tears as I write this.

Angry isn’t a strong enough word to describe my feelings.

This is all Peace’s fault, he could’ve still been a rich man by selling to the right sort of buyer like Fosun.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)