+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Takeover latest

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Here you go again - you can’t leave it alone and that’s the point. Leave it there you say but you keep coming back like a boomerang!

Where have I slated any poster who thinks Peace did a good job? I have even had the balls to say Boris is a clown for being to slow and I voted for him as well plus admitting 123 was right with his EU Export comments even before Mick sent his Brexit e-Mail.

As Des says - don’t even respond to an email if you don’t like it - very simple really!

Shame people like Blood can’t be bothered to post on here much as he’s West Brom through and through.

In terms of you apology in the previous post and your sorry for my illness - shove it right up your arse!!
    As you say, ‘if you don’t like an email (sic) then don’t respond to it’. It is you that has responded to my posts Al, not the other way around. I am aloud my opinion on any matter that is brought up on this board but I will not stand my when a person tries to belittle me for what I believe which is what you have done to me and many posters previously.

As usual you can’t accept an apology with good grace and now play the wounded party. I will leave this alone and if you retort with some other twisted statement then so be it, I will leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    How is Lai worse than Peace?

One came in saying he was a lifelong west Bromwich born Albion fan who thought one scheme or another bought the shares of proper Albion fans.

He didn't develop the ground and described us a mid championship table club and then said he would only sell us to someone who took us forward.

In reality he sold us to a potless numpty, who took the bald c??? 's advise and employed 2 buffoons in Williams and goodman who took us down.

So tell me apart from being potless and a thick ****, what has Lai done that is worse than the c??? ?
    Everyone on here knows what I think about Jeremiah, but at least he turned up for matches and sometimes on rare occasions made a statement. We also,in spite of him had some good seasons in the premier league.
    The reason I say Lai is worse is because we might as well have nobody owning the club.
    Never shows up, never makes a statement, doesn't show any interest.
    The first signing we made under him was the so called Chinese wonder kid we who never set foot in the country never mind The Hawthorns.
    The only money we have spent is what the club has generated.
    It's an hard task to get an owner worse than Peace, only us could do it.

There are far worse owners out there than either Peace or Lai. As an example I'm sure Sheffield Wednesday supporters would kill for an owner who distanced himself from the day to day workings of 'their' club.

I haven't read back through the whole thread so apologies if this has been mentioned. According to an article in the Athletic the links to a takeover by Campbell are incorrect.

His interest lies with a club in mainland Europe apparently. Further it's also reported he'd only be interested in taking over a club in the UK at League One or League Two level.

Good news for now. The bad news is that means he could be back in a couple of years....... have a lovely day everyone 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    As you say, ‘if you don’t like an email (sic) then don’t respond to it’. It is you that has responded to my posts Al, not the other way around. I am aloud my opinion on any matter that is brought up on this board but I will not stand my when a person tries to belittle me for what I believe which is what you have done to me and many posters previously.

As usual you can’t accept an apology with good grace and now play the wounded party. I will leave this alone and if you retort with some other twisted statement then so be it, I will leave it at that.

Where has your opinion on Peace been slated? Did you not have digs at me and another poster Blood who a lot have time for - what's he done to you apart from not meeting your view! Answer my points on Peace rather than slate a post. Maybe you can fact find, and I am wrong!

I replied before Mick on Brexit so conceded 123 was right on EU Imports and Des has made some valid points about Peace. You can always tell the good posters who start threads and have numerous responses - it's called engagement. You never appear to start threads but just bitch about what you don't like. Ignore something if you don't like it as Des has said!

Your jibe about wounded soldier mate is completely sick. I will never get better and getting worse - do you want me to spell it out for you!!!

We have in Lai what many Baggies wished. The writing was on the wall and a few that did not have their heads in the clouds predicted what would happen when the club was sold. But of course those were the minority and were shouted down and gagged at every opportunity.

I do not wish Mr Lai to continue owning the club, whereas, I would have preferred his predecessor to have remained, because we are in a far worse place now than we were when Mr Peace’s popularity drove him from the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Could you amend the last sentence " popularity drove him from the club". He drove from the club with circa 200 million - took a huge wage, and most likely steel from the West Stand. He's now in your neck of the woods ( well close ) in his Jersey mansion having a laugh.

Pearce was clever fleecing the club whereas Lai is a knob!
    I responded in general to the thread, you responded to my response by quoting me and then telling me to amend my last sentence. Clearly this was instigated by yourself Al. You escalated it. You perhaps should heed the adice you say others have provided you with.

Don’ t go making out I am the bad guy here you are a popular poster on here there is no denying that and you do have a rather I on the other hand don’t post on everything as I don’t have opinions on everything I read. I also have a life whereby I have better things to do than sit at keyboard and vent my opinions.

I am not sick, I simply posted something topical to a post about new owners. You picked up on my post and have driven this forward twisting everything I say to suit yourself and persuade others you are a victim. I will not be bullied by people of your ilk, whether you are ill or not.

So read the above quotes and at least have the back bone to say, yes I did respond to your initial post and that was how this started.

I responded in general to the thread, you responded to my response by quoting me and then telling me to amend my last sentence. Clearly this was instigated by yourself Al. You escalated it. You perhaps should heed the adice you say others have provided you with.

Don’ t go making out I am the bad guy here you are a popular poster on here there is no denying that and you do have a rather I on the other hand don’t post on everything as I don’t have opinions on everything I read. I also have a life whereby I have better things to do than sit at keyboard and vent my opinions.

I am not sick, I simply posted something topical to a post about new owners. You picked up on my post and have driven this forward twisting everything I say to suit yourself and persuade others you are a victim. I will not be bullied by people of your ilk, whether you are ill or not.

So read the above quotes and at least have the back bone to say, yes I did respond to your initial post and that was how this started.

The bit about amending the last sentence was said in jest as posters like Des and Mick have made some valid points about Peace which I have agreed with. You slagging off me and Blood and referring us to Laurel and Hardy is personal and your further comments after Mick posted about me being ill and I was a wounded solder - was sick! I wish I was a wounded soldier but alas that's not the case but hey why would I expect you to care. Fortunately, many other posters do care as I do know many off the site and on Facebook.

Your comments " However, there are more personal attacks posted this site towards individuals who are unable to respond to those comments, sometimes not only vile and offensive comments, but comments that are inflammatory and derogatory to those individuals and would be of an upsetting nature to those individuals families.

This site is a great site, however, the freedom it provides to some who abuse what it was intended should be a concern to its owners and admin personnel.

Don't come on the site if you don't like it! I am sure other posters ( you mention other posters a lot ) are big enough to stand up for themselves. I had a spat with Regis but hey we have commented on each others threads and the guy comes out with some decent stuff, as does 123 who i disagreed with politically. 123 knows his football inside and out though as that's obvious from his posts and hey I admitted he was right and I was wrong on EU Exports before Mick even started a thread!

As Des always says - if you deem anything vile or offensive unless it's aimed at you - ignore it and jog on! The alternative to bleating or not to come on to the site! Take your choice.

Genuinely pleased Guernsey is almost virus free - have you read the top class posts from Dubs and Swedish relating to Corona Virus and like you - they are off the Mainland? They are factual and spot on!

Appreciated you say I am a popular poster and equally glad you have a life!
    Last edited by baggieal; 19-01-2021 at 02:56 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)