+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Takeover latest

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Hold on a minute!!! Have I been sarcastic about your views about Peace but then you make a comment about me and then a further uncalled comment about a great double act!

Your views are your views on your little island but numerous people hate Peace so get over it!!! I don’t object to perhaps many people who like him but have never had digs like you! Blood is one of our best posters and certainly knows his football so what he says about Peace will be through going to many matches and research.

Chill out Al, it was a tongue-in-cheek reposte due to the like thinking of you and Blood, hence the . Don’t lose your sense of humour. You and Blood have very similar strong views as each other and a similar likeness in the way you both draft your messages.

If you are offended then that is unfortunate and I apologise. However, there are more personal attacks posted this site towards individuals who are unable to respond to those comments, sometimes not only vile and offensive comments, but comments that are inflammatory and derogatory to those individuals and would be of an upsetting nature to those individuals families.

This site is a great site, however, the freedom it provides to some who abuse what it was intended should be a concern to its owners and admin personnel.
    Last edited by Baggiemadguern; 18-01-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    What makes you the arbiter of whether Blood is 'one of our best posters and certainly knows his football' Could it based primarily on the fact his opinions and yours are usually the same?

Not really 9 goals as some views we differ on. Don't exactly share the same views as 123 politically, but like Blood he knows his football inside and out and that's very clear!

My view was Peace was a clever money man who took the club for an almighty ride. If another poster feels Peace is/was the almighty himself - that's fine by me too.

I didn't always agree with Whicka Mon but again like Blood and 123 he knew his football. It's a funny old world but it's clear to see on the board who actually goes frequently to the matches and who casts their views from the armchair! As Mick always said there's a difference in terminology between the two sets!

Very clear too Prando knows his football inside and out - hey he goes to the matches too although might not be so vocal on the board. Prando was over critical of Bartley on a few occasions but a good person will always back track and show appreciation like he did, when improvements are clear and his body was on the line like Saturday. Similarly - I was very critical about going out of the EU against what 123 said - still stand by a lot of reasoning in communication but some of what 123 said is coming home to roast - ie shipments to the EU ( we do thousands ) which is a mess and costing UK businesses a fortune. Equally, I am man enough to say 123 was right on this point, and I was wrong! That's life!

Pity, I will be in an armchair tomorrow otherwise would be in London and probably having a beer at the match with 123 and others as many posters who go to the matches laugh at posts on the board

Point scoring - nah that's not me, as you are known for this
    Last edited by baggieal; 18-01-2021 at 05:54 PM.

Not really 9 goals as some views we differ on. Don't exactly share the same views as 123 politically, but like Blood he knows his football inside and out and that's very clear!

My view was Peace was a clever money man who took the club for an almighty ride. If another poster feels Peace is/was the almighty himself - that's fine by me too.

I didn't always agree with Whicka Mon but again like Blood and 123 he knew his football. It's a funny old world but it's clear to see on the board who actually goes frequently to the matches and who casts their views from the armchair! As Mick always said there's a difference in terminology between the two sets!

Very clear too Prando knows his football inside and out - hey he goes to the matches too although might not be so vocal on the board. Prando was over critical of Bartley on a few occasions but a good person will always back track and show appreciation like he did, when improvements are clear and his body was on the line like Saturday. Similarly - I was very critical about going out of the EU against what 123 said - still stand by a lot of reasoning in communication but some of what 123 said is coming home to roast - ie shipments to the EU ( we do thousands ) which is a mess and costing UK businesses a fortune. Equally, I am man enough to say 123 was right on this point, and I was wrong! That's life!

Pity, I will be in an armchair tomorrow otherwise would be in London and probably having a beer at the match with 123 and others as many posters who go to the matches laugh at posts on the board
    Point scoring - nah that's not me, as you are known for this
    Ahh the old I go to games card played again. On my little island I played at the top level. That means I played against players who were World Cup winners. I played against some uk clubs at youth level. I have 55 years plus of football. I still go to fair few local games too so still watch football. I do therefore have good knowledge of the.

I have said this before, you have strong political views and you are quite prepared to air those on here, yet you do not go to the House of Commons to hear it live or first hand.

Further, you say you do not have a dig or be sarcastic. You do, you refer to ‘your little Island’ and harp on about how you go to games and those that don’t know little or nothing about the game. I can honestly say for any of its faults I would rather be here on this little island than in the UK. We are virtually Corona virus free, have no restrictions and have a normal life since June last year.

You do have a pop at many, you cannot deny that. If one is unable to do little banter then one should refrain from involving them self in it.

Point scoring! Well that is a bit pot and kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    Ahh the old I go to games card played again. On my little island I played at the top level. That means I played against players who were World Cup winners. I played against some uk clubs at youth level. I have 55 years plus of football. I still go to fair few local games too so still watch football. I do therefore have good knowledge of the.

I have said this before, you have strong political views and you are quite prepared to air those on here, yet you do not go to the House of Commons to hear it live or first hand.

Further, you say you do not have a dig or be sarcastic. You do, you refer to ‘your little Island’ and harp on about how you go to games and those that don’t know little or nothing about the game. I can honestly say for any of its faults I would rather be here on this little island than in the UK. We are virtually Corona virus free, have no restrictions and have a normal life since June last year.

You do have a pop at many, you cannot deny that. If one is unable to do little banter then one should refrain from involving them self in it.

Point scoring! Well that is a bit pot and kettle.

Did you not apologize on a previous email and have you been drinking since? Seems you are quick to jump in when Peace gets some stick - not once but twice. I could not care less if you think he's God - that's your view! You have strong views on the Corona virus too even though it's always going to be relatively a lot safer where you are for lots of reasons.

I did not say nobody knows nothing who does not go to games as many have gone to games for years and can't go now because of boredom or cancer - yes cancer! There's some though who think they know everything about West Brom and have hardly been to a game in their life. Funny how Whicka Mon, Blood, 123 and 68 don't post much anymore and they go to a huge amount of games!

My political views are certainly not strong - I wanted Boris and said a few times lately he's a clown. I disagreed with many of 123's political views but on a previous post said he was 100% correct about exports to the EU - our business is suffering like many. Does that sound as if I have strong political views or my views are 100% - don't think so!

Great you are Corona free - I am genuinely pleased for you. Perhaps this has something to do with not have such congested cities/towns and idiots who still don't follow restrictions. I am sure parts of Guernsey are not like the real rough areas of Birmingham, London, Manchester etc etc.

As Mick once said - if you don't like any of the comments or posts - refrain from answering them or don't come on here! Des is a great poster and if he thought ( got to know him well ) some of the posts were too risky - he would put a stop to it!

I hope Gallagher starts tomorrow don't you?
    Last edited by baggieal; 18-01-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Did you not apologize on a previous email and have you been drinking since? Seems you are quick to jump in when Peace gets some stick - not once but twice. I could not care less if you think he's God - that's your view! You have strong views on the Corona virus too even though it's always going to be relatively a lot safer where you are for lots of reasons.

I did not say nobody knows nothing who does not go to games as many have gone to games for years and can't go now because of boredom or cancer - yes cancer! There's some though who think they know everything about West Brom and have hardly been to a game in their life. Funny how Whicka Mon, Blood, 123 and 68 don't post much anymore and they go to a huge amount of games!

My political views are certainly not strong - I wanted Boris and said a few times lately he's a clown. I disagreed with many of 123's political views but on a previous post said he was 100% correct about exports to the EU - our business is suffering like many. Does that sound as if I have strong political views or my views are 100% - don't think so!

Great you are Corona free - I am genuinely pleased for you. Perhaps this has something to do with not have such congested cities/towns and idiots who still don't follow restrictions. I am sure parts of Guernsey are not like the real rough areas of Birmingham, London, Manchester etc etc.

As Mick once said - if you don't like any of the comments or posts - refrain from answering them or don't come on here! Des is a great poster and if he thought ( got to know him well ) some of the posts were too risky - he would put a stop to it!

I hope Gallagher starts tomorrow don't you?
    Here we go, reverting to type and you suggest you do not dig. You ask if I had been drinking. Not that that is any business of yours, however,I have not and if I had, I do no how to drink wisely and would not let alcohol control my life or way of thinking.

Again you make statements you cannot back up but come from somewhere, and God knows where.

Where have I said Peace was god? As I say you constantly make things up to fit your one agenda and to put anyone down that feels that are entitled to an opinion that does not fit your own.

Here we go, reverting to type and you suggest you do not dig. You ask if I had been drinking. Not that that is any business of yours, however,I have not and if I had, I do no how to drink wisely and would not let alcohol control my life or way of thinking.

Again you make statements you cannot back up but come from somewhere, and God knows where.

Where have I said Peace was god? As I say you constantly make things up to fit your one agenda and to put anyone down that feels that are entitled to an opinion that does not fit your own.

Read the emails!!! Not answering any more crap from you! I have had a completely awful day - terrible illness to contend with and getting worse - so probably won’t ever be able to attend another match again ever!!!

Carry on twisting things to your own agenda!!! Decent posters know what I am like so don’t need all this f uckin bollox!

Goodbye

Read the emails!!! Not answering any more crap from you! I have had a completely awful day - terrible illness to contend with and getting worse - so probably won’t ever be able to attend another match again ever!!!

Carry on twisting things to your own agenda!!! Decent posters know what I am like so don’t need all this f uckin bollox!

Goodbye
    Sorry you are unwell. I hope you are on the mend soon. I have not twisted anything it rather a case of the opposite I think. I agree though, we should leave it there.

Sorry you are unwell. I hope you are on the mend soon. I have not twisted anything it rather a case of the opposite I think. I agree though, we should leave it there.
    I know Al on a personal basis and he’s really not well at the moment so a break in the bickering is a good idea BMG👍🏻

Here you go again - you can’t leave it alone and that’s the point. Leave it there you say but you keep coming back like a boomerang!

Where have I slated any poster who thinks Peace did a good job? I have even had the balls to say Boris is a clown for being to slow and I voted for him as well plus admitting 123 was right with his EU Export comments even before Mick sent his Brexit e-Mail.

As Des says - don’t even respond to an email if you don’t like it - very simple really!

Shame people like Blood can’t be bothered to post on here much as he’s West Brom through and through.

In terms of you apology in the previous post and your sorry for my illness - shove it right up your arse!!

Come on chaps, let’s not fall out, there are enough problems out there without grief between fellow Baggies. This is the best Baggies message board, please let’s keep it that way. I wouldn’t like it to become the miserable, humourless site that is another well known Baggies board.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)