+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bother WITH The Rother

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    So, around 4:40 Mrs F is on the phome to a friend. commenting how, of all our friendship group, only I appear to have not developed a low mood. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, I'm deciding whether to plug myself into the National Grid by the gonads. My God that was **** today, from minute 1 to the bitter end.
    On that showing I would say we are doomed to relegation. So much for Rooney's appointment lighting a spark!

So disappointing...again!
    Just don’t understand what’s going on. Where’s the side that smashed Swansea and Brum?
    Honestly...that’s the half way mark in the season...and without the take over and the purse strings being undone, which begins with players being paid, I just can’t see this side staying up.
    Time for an explanation.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer club today’s result after Derby fans spouting about Millers wanting the game postponed a couple of weeks ago because of our injuries er no it was COVID! And lo and behold Derby get it not long after you get what you deserve try running your club properly and then your players might get paid on time
    Typical big club (lol) big time Charlie’s or so you think chasing the dream with big wages and big debts
    What’s that saying what goes around comes around

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Couldn’t have happened to a nicer club today’s result after Derby fans spouting about Millers wanting the game postponed a couple of weeks ago because of our injuries er no it was COVID! And lo and behold Derby get it not long after you get what you deserve try running your club properly and then your players might get paid on time
    Typical big club (lol) big time Charlie’s or so you think chasing the dream with big wages and big debts
    What’s that saying what goes around comes around
    As was pointed out at the time...just one poster on here doubted the postponement of the away game.
    You seem to have an axe to grind and the saying is indeed, ‘what goes around comes around’.
    Here’s another one, ‘don’t count your chickens’...the season is only half done and you never know...your complacency might come back to haunt you. We’ll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    So disappointing...again!
    Just don’t understand what’s going on. Where’s the side that smashed Swansea and Brum?
    Honestly...that’s the half way mark in the season...and without the take over and the purse strings being undone, which begins with players being paid, I just can’t see this side staying up.
    Time for an explanation.
    Tactically we are shocking
    Jason Knight sick of people saying he's this, that he may run around but technically hasn't got a lot
    Why do other teams slick pass the ball up field, without faffing about across the back line ,thats our downfall by the time we try to go forward we face a solid 10 players behind the ball
    We have got move the ball miles quicker, switch play quicker
    for the first 5 minutes of the secend half Wisdom & Clarke looked into midfield early It didn't work so the gave up and went back to that.... give it the full back who is being closed down
    I.m sure it down to IQ
    When did we last see Joziak take on a full back
    When did we last see a spin ball down the sides

That the last time I watch a stream of the cr*p served up again

Not counting my chickens most Millers fans expected us to struggle and are doing so not complacent either if we finish 4th bottom it’ll me a miracle unlike some don’t have dilusions of grandeur anyway bonjour

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    Tactically we are shocking
    Jason Knight sick of people saying he's this, that he may run around but technically hasn't got a lot
    Why do other teams slick pass the ball up field, without faffing about across the back line ,thats our downfall by the time we try to go forward we face a solid 10 players behind the ball
    We have got move the ball miles quicker, switch play quicker
    for the first 5 minutes of the secend half Wisdom & Clarke looked into midfield early It didn't work so the gave up and went back to that.... give it the full back who is being closed down
    I.m sure it down to IQ
    When did we last see Joziak take on a full back
    When did we last see a spin ball down the sides

That the last time I watch a stream of the cr*p served up again
    Never understand making kids captain, eddy.

Cocu did it with Bird and it backfired badly.
    Now Rooney has gone with 19 year old Knight. Surely the likes of Wisdom, Clarke, Bielik or CKR are not only likely to be better leaders but also slightly affronted at being overlooked in favour of a te enager.
    Knight still needs to concentrate on his own game imo.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Not counting my chickens most Millers fans expected us to struggle and are doing so not complacent either if we finish 4th bottom it’ll me a miracle unlike some don’t have dilusions of grandeur anyway bonjour
    We probably share the same aim then. Very few Derby fans left with any delusions of grandeur I can promise you.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    We probably share the same aim then. Very few Derby fans left with any delusions of grandeur I can promise you.
    Not quite the two headed monster we joked abaart ehh Anag (Rooney & Terry lol). But Roo has got the job nahh whether you wanted him or not.
    Confident or not, after today's result ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Not quite the two headed monster we joked abaart ehh Anag (Rooney & Terry lol). But Roo has got the job nahh whether you wanted him or not.
    Confident or not, after today's result ?.
    It’s a mystery, Acido. The way they played at home to Swansea and away at Birmingham you’d have thought we were in a false position but we ship so many late goals to teams near the bottom we are where we deserve to be.

You’ll live not far from the rhubarb triangle, and that’s how Rams’ fans feel...completely kept in the dark. Again you’d have thought the appointment of Rooney would be some sort of signal but there’s no more news on the takeover and the fact that the players haven’t been paid since late November is just embarrassing.

In short...if the takeover goes ahead quickly and we can strengthen I’m confident we’ll survive...if it doesn’t and we don’t then League One beckons. As for Bournemouth on Tuesday...it’s at home where we’ve been awful and frankly it could be anything from 3-0 to 0-3, we’re that unpredictable.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)