+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bother WITH The Rother

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I hear this a lot, 'they had a game plan' or 'they worked us out', the match commentator even said they knew that Bielik was the one they had to watch so how come we never seem to work teams out or go with a gameplan, we just rock up hoping they'll play worse than we will
    We play with fear
    Not one of them doesn't
    The back five especially you can see it
    Buchannan looks panicky
    Clarke and Wisdom need to push in the space, draw a player, then play a forward pass
    instead they give it Buchannan or Byrne who are being closed down, then back we go again
    I wish CKR would stay up on the last man, to cut out that easy possession for the opposition
    The longer the game goes he gets further back
    as for Waghorn what does he bring
    The one player who loses the ball more than any. I'm afraid is knight If I hear Eric Steele or Rams TV say what fantastic energy he has, its ball at your feet and what you do with it that matters

What has happened to Tom Lawrence? Does Rooney not like him?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I hear this a lot, 'they had a game plan' or 'they worked us out', the match commentator even said they knew that Bielik was the one they had to watch so how come we never seem to work teams out or go with a gameplan, we just rock up hoping they'll play worse than we will
    Bournmouth away. It took them best part of an hour to suss us out. Brum never did. Swansea and Sheff Wed had their slice of luck...... Our problem is that, once sussed, we seem to lack a plan B that works. In the past we lacked a plan B completely so things are looking up

Have a beer Stenson, you'll feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    What has happened to Tom Lawrence? Does Rooney not like him?
    Injury setback apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Not by much though Swale..... although I hope I'm wrong. The starting XI will have a light session today. Tomorrow will be light for the whole squad trying routines for free kicks, both ours and theirs, and tactically looking to counter their strengths and take advantage of their weaknesses.

Overall fitness/readiness levels won't be greatly affected IMO. Another light session for the starters Wednesday, proper session Thursday and another light one focussing on the QPR game......
    I understand that, but that wasn't the excuse for when they have played with lethargy and no creativity before, so something is up with this lot. As has been said, other sides seem to know exactly how we will play and cancel us out.

yes we have a new manager (albeit one whose coaching experience is under 12 months and managerial experience even less) but in essence its the same coaching team and we are back to playing the same way.

Ho hum, we need some additions and we need to pick up results quickly, if we are still dire by mid Feb then my view on the manager appointment will be confirmed. I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Injury setback apparently.
    you mean he's fit?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)