+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Alert - The Bay (ITV)

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

I thought you only zoomed on the birds - Balam ?

norder ---I hope that she hasn't just flow in from Brazil, although, I reckon she would do OK up front with one of our strikers.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    norder ---I hope that she hasn't just flow in from Brazil, although, I reckon she would do OK up front with one of our strikers.
    By God, that's me!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    she's at a secret location....can't see such a lovely bird caged - so no way she'll end up at the turf - sub....sorry mate.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    By God, that's me!
    - thats not your disguise 59'.... thats no dog (see previous page)

She was never in the Carleton or Crystal T’s when I used to go in!

She makes my promenade!

I have gone off women with feathers their first thought is, just to tickle you. But you know ''birds of a feather flock together, be careful, be wise. Warning, you will be tickled to death! That's not the way to go out! OH, the penny has dropped some of you want a 'last fling.''

Please note safe, secure plastic dolls are made in Japan, they look really real, much safer for you. Then if you buy one, just think if your mates come to visit you and by chance just look through the window and you sitting next to one ? They could think of you like, ''good grief ,how does he do it ? Be a man!

But Norder I do have a fondness of birds with long legs

double click test

Black Winged Stilt (Himantopus himantopus)

Bump..tonight at 9

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    But Norder I do have a fondness of birds with long legs
    Black Winged Stilt (Himantopus himantopus)
    much as I really enjoy seeing your birds, you have so many - Balam....would love to see some pics of life around the kibbutz..local street scenes etc....possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Bump..tonight at 9
    could you keep your naughty liasons to yourself - Kriti...not one of these cark park people are you ?

No spoilers please I'm watching it on catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No spoilers please I'm watching it on catch up.
    The Carers around cause your p!ss bag has fell out again eh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)