+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Alert - The Bay (ITV)

Spoiler Alert - The Bay (ITV)

The second series of The Bay starts next Wednesday on ITV. Not my type of thing, but it is interesting to see where the scenes were filmed here in Morecambe.

The filming for this series was completed just before lockdown last year.

And I may play a starring role.

While I was out on the beach one morning, chucking the ball for our black lab to chase, there was a bloke filming via a drone, and the drone was following us about.

If this is included in the program I would welcome a critical view of my performance.

Me and the dog could be seen in the first series too, but it was out of focus so that I couldn't claim a fee for being an extra.

No doubt you will see me on the red carpet at the BAFTA's.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    The second series of The Bay starts next Wednesday on ITV. Not my type of thing, but it is interesting to see where the scenes were filmed here in Morecambe.

The filming for this series was completed just before lockdown last year.

And I may play a starring role.

While I was out on the beach one morning, chucking the ball for our black lab to chase, there was a bloke filming via a drone, and the drone was following us about.

If this is included in the program I would welcome a critical view of my performance.

Me and the dog could be seen in the first series too, but it was out of focus so that I couldn't claim a fee for being an extra.

No doubt you will see me on the red carpet at the BAFTA's.
    We won't see you on Spelling Bees that's for certain...

I watched the first series and thought of you when I see the statue of Eric Morecambe, the first series kept me well entertained.

Here you go alto.

What do you think of it so far?

EDIT - I failed to upload a picture!

EDIT - I failed to upload a picture!
    That's what they will tell you if they have to pay you!

I shall expect considerable royalties to be paid for showing me across the globe super.

And so will my dog.

I shall expect considerable royalties to be paid for showing me across the globe super.

And so will my dog.
    59_60 --has your dog had tax evasion lessons from Harry's dog? It is most important that our pets are taught these things for when the taxman cometh!

My dog has had the best possible financial and legal advice super

whats The Bay ?....ok, I assume it's Morecambe bay, but as I dont watch the "main" channels programming, this is the best I can do.

you there somewhere 59' ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)