+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Miller leaves on loan

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Got to feel for Warne though where TS thinks Warne can turn water into wine and the plain facts are TS has told Warne to ship out before he can bring anyone in. As for the 'January' transfer budget....dream on Millers fans we know it isn't there.
    To be honest, I dont think Warne will feel compromised. I think the agreement TS and Warne signed up to is that they will run the club within a sustainable budget. The proof will be whether TS sticks by Warne if we get relegated.

My guess, the proviso being, that Warne retains a competitive L1 squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Maybe we are wrong in assuming TS makes all of the decisions.

Perhaps all business strategies and decisions are done "by committee"
    I think there is a limit to what TS can fund. Hes already been on the manager merry go round (13 of them in fewer years) and want stability to cintrol cost.

Keep digging at the club though. If makes for hunorous reading on here.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I think there is a limit to what TS can fund. Hes already been on the manager merry go round (13 of them in fewer years) and want stability to cintrol cost.

Maybe you are correct but TS should let the suporters in on it dont you think? That way we all know where we stand as a club trying to move forward but if he continues to say such things as lessons have been learned etc he is building the club up to be something it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Maybe you are correct but TS should let the suporters in on it dont you think? That way we all know where we stand as a club trying to move forward but if he continues to say such things as lessons have been learned etc he is building the club up to be something it's not.
    Thats a fair point. Do you think he should publish his plans? Gives you the choise whether to continue your support.

Thats a fair point. Do you think he should publish his plans? Gives you the choise whether to continue your support.
    No just keep his mouth shut at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    No just keep his mouth shut at times.
    What has he said that bugs you? Are yoj harking back the the Premier League comment?

Didn't realise there was a german connection.

I am saying he should not build up suporters expectations and the let them down. Better to say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I am saying he should not build up suporters expectations and the let them down. Better to say nothing.
    Like Wanchai's replies you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Like Wanchai's replies you mean?
    Sometimes I think he does not really understand what he is trying to say

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast