+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: injury list

injury list

Does anybody have any information about the current position of our injury list? Daniels, Ainley, Lundstram have all been out for some time. Are there any others. Do we have any kind of timeline for their return?

Well DA says “We have plenty back. We are looking in far better shape. We were stretched last week in terms of numbers but we have a number of them back now." Combination at Rochdale of a couple isolating because of contacts with Covid cases, a couple unwell (non-Covid), Perry's suspension, and the injuries it seems.

any details..../

I don’t want any details really, because if I know them then so do our opponents. The weakness of the neck at Rochdale was a surprise to me and, I suspect, most fans. It will therefore have been a surprise to ‘Dale and that’s the way it should be. Fine, let’s have updates on Ainley, Lancashire and Lundstram, but keep ‘em guessing otherwise!

The player I am hoping for return today is Lancashire. Beckles and Lancashire for me is our strongest combination at the back. For some reason Beckles and Offord just does not combine well. Not sure about Ng. For this game the same except for the change at the back.