+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fair sum up to me

Fair sum up to me

Feels fairly correct :|

very good...although Bruce should be replaced with Stan Laurel scratching his head.

Ha ha. Maybe Cabbage should be where Darlow is - after all he’s the one digging a hole for himself.

Bruce said "I've made a career out of not giving in and I won't now"

Sheffield Wednesday FFS?

"I expect my players to mirror myself. I was never blessed with wonderful ability but I expect a reaction..."

What a confidence boost that will be to his players to hear that their manager this they have poor ability....

The total opposite to what Keegan would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Bruce said "I've made a career out of not giving in and I won't now"

Sheffield Wednesday FFS?

"I expect my players to mirror myself. I was never blessed with wonderful ability but I expect a reaction..."

What a confidence boost that will be to his players to hear that their manager this they have poor ability....

The total opposite to what Keegan would say.
    Still blaming everyone but himself. Just incredible.

Hold on ..... no more ‘dusting ourselves down’ and ‘rolling up our sleeves’, now, there are hand grenades and ‘the gloves are off’.

He’s cracking.

Arsenal will be sh!tting themselves after Brucies patter !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)