+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Burnley Match Preview

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Anti football lost today, big ball cloggers!
    Take care and stay safe people!!
    John.

reckon you were sweating to the last....had more than one chance to finish it, and fluffed it...lucky for you, we've spent so long defending that they think scoring can't be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I thought that the Hammers won.
    Burnley were so much more anti football that, like it or like it not, they had more touches than the Hammers and also made 90 more passes, were offside less, committed less fouls, had less bookings, more possession and lost.
    MInd you I can't blame a Hammers fan for making this statement because all he has to do is read our own fans comments and repeat them.

Just for the record, those of you who think that the Hammers are a poor team, this season they have taken 12 points off teams in the top half of the table, 8 of which were against teams in the top 6. They have also taken 13 points from 6 matches against clubs in the bottom 7. Not bad for a poor team.
    point is you setup negative, more of an Allardyce team than a guardiola, we have 1 of the smallest squads in the Prem with the worst owners to boot! you did not lose deservedly, its the way you are, a philosophy of big players bullying, did'nt work today.....

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

reckon you were sweating to the last....had more than one chance to finish it, and fluffed it...lucky for you, we've spent so long defending that they think scoring can't be right.

yes we respected the 3 points...

No disrepect to all you Clarets!
    take care and stay safe now
    John....

My man at the London Stadium tells me that Lukasz Fabianski was seen driving out of the stadium car park, looking fresh as a daisy, within ten minutes of the final whistle, he hadn't even deemed it necessary to take a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’m so sick of this rubbish tbh , I’m losing patience with the manager the set up
    And some of the choices of players on the field.

Both wide men are absolutely pointless
    And I feel for them, particularly McNeal

I want us to sell him, and then he can play football and be the winger that he can become, we use him to chase down and be a second defender on the flank, nothing is played down the wing just hoofed up to lankly lad up front.. I am also fed up of this defensive negative crap

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    And I feel for them, particularly McNeal

I want us to sell him, and then he can play football and be the winger that he can become, we use him to chase down and be a second defender on the flank, nothing is played down the wing just hoofed up to lankly lad up front.. I am also fed up of this defensive negative crap
    I think that will happen naturally anywaywith mcneil especially if we go down , I’ve said for last few years that our wide men are poor ( when was the last time our wide men went past a man and delivered a ball - exception of mcneil ).

Brady and ice man just never go at a man to deliver ball for wood.

Barnes has deteriorated more than I can imagine was possible.

I really am starting to question Dyche tactics and set up tbh .

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I thought that the Hammers won.
    Burnley were so much more anti football that, like it or like it not, they had more touches than the Hammers and also made 90 more passes, were offside less, committed less fouls, had less bookings, more possession and lost.
    MInd you I can't blame a Hammers fan for making this statement because all he has to do is read our own fans comments and repeat them.

Just for the record, those of you who think that the Hammers are a poor team, this season they have taken 12 points off teams in the top half of the table, 8 of which were against teams in the top 6. They have also taken 13 points from 6 matches against clubs in the bottom 7. Not bad for a poor team.
    We’ve been here before Sub , we’ve spent the last 4 seasons in the same scenario opposition have all the ball and play and we sneeked a win.
    When I said they weren’t a good side , reality is they weren’t a city or a Utd ( 2nd half ) where we simply can’t get the ball —- in this game we got Dyched Less possession than us and yet we lost.

Difference today was Rice ( a cut above ) he won’t be at West Ham long - destined for bigger things ( no dis respect to West Ham for that).

Sometimes Sub all the stats in the world can’t change what your eyes see - we were a million miles away from being the better team , you can make stats read anything you want 55% possession for us for example ( but what did we actually deliver for that ).

I’ll answer for you anyway —- it’s nothing we delivered zero.

I was annoyed with Dyche just now on match of the day, laughing and joking like he is on a family day out at the zoo.. We are in a Fcking relegation battle!! bloody giggling like a school girl.. have a word with yourself Dyche!

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Charlie Taylor unlikely to be fit so I only see one change from the starting line up against Manchester United and that is McNeil replacing JBG. Sorry guys you know what that means. Wood & Barnes starting again. No wonder Vydra wants away. The main cause of our woes this season is a lack of goals yet we have persisted with Wood and Barnes. Can we really not try something different? The Hammers with 26 points are 10 points better off than us and we will do well to keep that gap not getting any greater. Their danger man is Thomas Soucek who scores valuable goals. The lively Antonio is likely to put a lot of pressure on our defence. I can see West Ham scoring at the London Stadium so can we find a goal from somewhere? COYC.
    No, we can't.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)