+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Burnley Match Preview

Corner BFC. . . . . . . . . . . . . . trusting Brady to take. . . .. . . headed clear for a throw as it does not beat the first man

There are too many weak links Army, and Dyche is beginning to make me thinks he's one

Free kick BFC in a good position just outside the box. . . . . .. . . . . Brady Brownhill and Westwood over it. . . . . . Brady hits the wall it rebounds to Lowton who skies it

We score but Wood offside

W H U hit the bar, DO YOU NEED ANY MORE CLUES DYCHE ?

I’m so sick of this rubbish tbh , I’m losing patience with the manager the set up
    And some of the choices of players on the field.

Both wide men are absolutely pointless

An obvious elbow from Dawson to Wood and VAR have a look and say nothing wrong with it

Shocking

What was Brady doing when Antonio steps of
    Back of him - get goal side at least it’s amateur at best - if front two come out the same for second half I’m turning it off and going to do something else. ( I’ve never said that before for Burnley ) it’s infuriating when we have better footballers

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’m so sick of this rubbish tbh , I’m losing patience with the manager the set up
    And some of the choices of players on the field.

Both wide men are absolutely pointless
    For all the good things Sean Dyche has donw for BFC, he's now making us stale, boring and easily beaten Army.

Prime even showing Brady taking the corner when he could not even clear the first man, they showed it twice, nothing like rubbing it in, hey Prime, show it Sean Dyche because he does not seem to see the bad stuff

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)