+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vassell leaves

Ellis Simms!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Think he’ll do well at Fleetwood, maybe this is the way he’s going to leave for good.
    Can’t argue with it really, think he did well at times but it didn’t seem that he could do it for 90+ mins constantly, not with us anyway

Good luck Vas but when you come up against us forget that bicycle kick

Good post CT
    Good post MillerTop.

I think you’re fantastic.

Everything has been said, had a good week with the P'Boro and Hull goals but largely tripe otherwise. Good luck to him but hopefully, surely, we can find someone better

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Erm just one thing guys we are now 3 players down for saturday. we will struggle to fill the subs bench.
    How do you work that one out then ?
    Unless we've had anymore injuries in training this week and discounting the third goalkeeper we have 21 players available, that's not counting any youngster's under the age of 21.
    S.MacDonald & Robertson are travelling with the squad, they won't start but if push comes to shove PW will bring them on.

Wasn't anywhere near good enough to play first team football but he always put the effort in tbf, good move for both and I hope we bring in a decent striker now as replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post

That's 2 spare pogs now, 1 for Chieo and 1 for.....????????
    I think there is another spare place too because Mattock will be removed from the squad

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I think there is another spare place too because Mattock will be removed from the squad
    Really. Why do you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Good business but depending if we fetch any in

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Good business but depending if we fetch any in
    Good word is IF

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Erm just one thing guys we are now 3 players down for saturday. we will struggle to fill the subs bench.

We really don’t have to fill the subs bench every match ! Leeds United won the big league in 72 with basically 14 players ! The main thing is having 11 good players on the pitch and three good subs on the bench to cover any eventuality.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast